He can't even describe the things he felt at the moment . Every time he is with kids it feels so good to him. His colourless life seems to brighten up. Their little giggles , cute talks, running around ,their cute little mischieves. Everything about them is so precious.

Slightly pulling him away from His chest He saw a few tears still rolling down his cheeks. Taking out His hanky he gently wiped both of his cheeks before placing soft kisses on both the sides.

"Why are you crying Buddy." He asked ,cupping his cheeks.

"Yun ijj hungry and unnie is lost." He replied in his baby voice taking glances at his hot chocolate that he had placed on the table earlier.

"Do you want this?" Joon asked, pointing at the full glass of chocolate that was still untouched by him. He nodded vigorously . Joon chuckled at his cuteness giving him the cup.

Cupping the transparent glass in his tiny hands , he placed the straw in his lips as they automatically curved into a small. Admiring the cute baby in his laps he was lost. Carefully noticing his happy expression after tasting the first sip.

It was after some time he came back to earth and began talking to him trying to imitate the Same baby voice as him, making the little boy giggle in happiness.

"You can finish it first, then we will find your unnie okay?" He ruffled his soft black hairs that spread across his forehead.

He was enjoying his drink and talking about his mom at the same time. He was so small but his talks didn't fail to astonish Joon.

"My eomma works so hard. She loves me so much. I want to grow up and take care of my eomma because you know I don't have any Appa...." Namjoon could feel the sudden drop in his voice. He looked at him and a sudden smile appeared on his face. As if something ignited in his little brain.

" Can I call you appa? You are so nice and sweet." His voice held excitement and happiness .

The little boy didn't understand the the depth of this words all his little mind could think of was he didn't have a father and for some reason he felt drawn enough to the stranger to call him Appa.

Appa. Only if he knew how much he craved to hear this particular word.

Namjoon stared at him blankly uncertain of what he would reply as the boy stared at him with hopeful eyes.

"No Yun, I am just a stranger you can't call appa it anyone okay? It's a very special word , your mom wouldn't like you calling anyone appa." Namjoon explained.

"I know but you are so nice and handsome, I wish I have appa like you" he pouted

"Uhm I can't be your appa, but I can be your uncle! How bout it?"

Before Yun could even say anything a girl came and abruptly picked him off his lap.

"My god! Yun how scared I was" The girl spoke in a terrified tone.

Now that he looks at her face, she was young, quite young to be his mom. Maybe she was his sister.

Then her eyes fell on him. She didn't look quite pleased to him .

Giving him a disgusted look she walked away.

"WTF ! Not even a thank you? Do I look like a thief to her?" He scoffed internally before glancing up to see the boy smiling at him . His cute smile managed to form an automatic smile on Joon's face too.

"Byee Choco Uncle!! " he shouted, making both Joon' and the girl's eyes widen. The girl turned again ,giving him another look rolling her eyes before walking away but he didn't even notice . He was busy trying to calm his racing heart which wanted to jump out right away.

"Yun , eomma told you to stay away from stranger na?" She gave the child a soft galre but he giggled instead pulling her cheeks.

"I know unnie. But he was nish(nice) . He gave me cofi(coffee) too..." She smiled at his cuteness and how he mispronounced his words.

The girl assumed Joon to be some kind of child thief  who intentionally wanted to harm Yun or maybe kidnap him but she shrugged it anyway thinking her Brother is at least safe .

He sat down staring at the almost finished coffee on the table. The happiness that he felt a moment ago was now gone. Without even a realisation a drop of tear slid down cheeks.
He has everything one could ask for but still he isn't happy. There is only one thing he wishes to have but now he is determined to have it .

Yes I will also become a dad and I don't need a woman .

Time skip~

"Are you sure Mr. Kim ?" The doctor asked him and he nodded with a small smile.

"More than anything " He replied, confidently.

"But you know you should think well before doing this. It's a huge step. You need to be well prepared " The doctor advised him .

"Doctor I have thought well. All I did was think from the past 5 years now I know I am ready. I want this . Find me a surrogate as soon as possible." He confirmed the doctor, before taking his leave.

-------------

"Lily I don't think these part time jobs can help me anymore. Things are getting out of my hands now. " You confessed to your best friend the only person you had to listen to your worries.

"Y/N it will be fine. You have been doing this for years" She tried to calm you but heck ! You had no intentions to do that anytime soon.

Things were severely getting out of your hands and you couldn't do anything.

"No lily now it's getting harder. You know these jobs pay so less . It can't cover growing expenses. Please help me find a job . I know my education doesn't help much but do anything. I am okay working at nights too" You pleaded desperately.

" Yn why do you have to do it alone, why can't you just take my help instead? Am I not your family?" She tried to convince you for the millionth time but you had the same reply.

"Ofc you are my family lily, that's the reason I am here , that's why I share all my problems with you but you have already done so much for me and you still are. You too have things to take care of , I can't be a burden to you"

Lily was truly the only person you considered your family, she had your backbone from the very beginning but you didn't want to simply rely on her. She had her sister to take care of.

You were ready to take any kind of job, any time . Even if you had to work for 20 hours a day you didn't mind .

"Y/n Actually I have a job but it's a little -" She spoke hesitantly but you cut her off.

"No lily I am fine with whatever it is. Until it pays well" You spoke with utmost confidence.

"It's being a surrogate y/n"

Ayoo! ♥️
So finally I am here ✨

Well well it's just my first story so I am not sure how well it goes ..

But heads up it's gonna be a short story 20 parts max.

I hope you all show some love and drop some lovely comments ♥️

Lots of love
Grey💜