Chapter 11:The Commision

Klaus POV :

After talking to Ben I had calmed down a bit .

Besides Dave said that he didn't want me to feel guilty about his death.

Right ! That's what I will do .

But I need to see his picture one last time .

I see Diego heading out and I tell him I will get my stuff .

After a long drive , I ask him to drop me off to a vet bar .

Let's just say there was crying from my side and then a insult from an old man and they a full on bar fight which Diego and I obviously won even without using our powers .

After we left Diego kept bugging me about why I was crying and looking at thee picture in the bar.

I gave in and told him everything after Hazel and Chacha kidnapped me .

How a lady came to save me and how I time travelled back to the 60s and meet Dave the love of my life and how he died and I had to hold his dead body in my arms .

Diego looked at me for a moment and said that the lady cop was someone he was also loved her name was Eudora Patch .

When I offered to conjure her Diego said he will kill hazel and Chacha then see Patch .

Alright.

We were parked in front of a donut shop and Diego said that that's our target and he motioned to hazel .

After hazel got in his own probabilities stolen or rented car , he drive off and we followed behind him .

Eventually he stopped in front of a motel and we parked right behind him .

After 10 minutes waiting we noticed Chacha looking at us through the window .

Diego said 'Bingo'.

Meaning he wanted them to know he was here .

We slowly went up the stairs and Diego told me to stay where I was .

'Wasn't I the stronger one?' I thought to myself .

Diego went up to the stairs leaving me behind but me being me I followed him without him knowing and tha I hid I did because a couple of bullets flew straight towards Diego .

I quickly stepped forward and telekinetically stopped a few bullets .

Shit ! There were more , I can't stop all of them !

All of a sudden all the bullets stopped in mid air and didn't move at all .

I looked behind to see Diego in all his glory holding his hands forward .

He was shocked at what he was doing . Wait don't tell me everyone in our family has telekinesis cause that would be weird but badass .

When Diego quickly moved his hands to the left all the bullets went straight to the wall .

Wait a minute that isn't telekinesis.!

I got it !!

I look at Diego and he said ; "Do I also have telekinesis ?"

I shake my head and say : "Diego isn't it obvious, your ability is to redirect objects . And redirecting doesn't mean only the objects that come from you bu..". Diego cut me off finishing the sentence saying "the objects that comes towards me. Your right ! How could I be so dumb, it's literally so obvious".