Chapter 3:The Research on The Umbrella Academy

Klaus POV :

I had fallen asleep at some point in the plane .

I am sleeping to much now a days.

After a few hours of me sleeping the plane had finally arrived at its destination.

It was night time .

I grabbed my one and only suite case and left the air port .

I decided to to call it a night and go to sleep again .

Because I didn't want to be tired when I find and meet this umbrella Academy .

I left the airport and found a near by small hotel to stay in . It was a nice hotel and I only had $1200 left .

This Academy better be worth it or else I will personally conjure Reginald back from the after life .

Although that won't work considering I tried to conjure him multiple times after he decided to move on without giving me more information.

I enter the room which costs $200 stay per night . Yeah I know expensive right ?! I only have $1000 left now .

But thankfully food is free along with room service .

I was too tired to eat so I just took my thoughts and went to sleep .

The next morning on 23rd March ,2019 i woke up at exactly 10:00 am .

I looked at my surroundings and I was confused where the fuck was I ?

Then I remembered Reginald and saving the world blah blah blah .

Right I am in a expensive money stealing hotel room .
I ordered a lot of waffles eggs bacon and other stuff to make up for the money .

And I honestly ate only a few waffles and a egg, Bacon and orange juice .

I packed the rest into a box and I put it in my suite case and checked out of the hotel room .

I took a cab and went to the nearest library. I had to wear pants so they would allow me in the plane , hotel and now the library.

I did my research on the umbrella Academy for the rest of the day .

It turns out one of them disappeared, and one of them is dead and one of them is literally on the moon !

I also found out Allison Hargreeves whose movie I had just watch with Emma the ghost lady was also a member of the Academy.

I then came across a book written by Vanya Hargreeves.

And I read the entire book in one day .

And by the end of the book if I said that this family was dis functional , then that would be an understatement.

Apparently the umbrella Academy consisted about 5 members and one member who wasn't part of it but was living with Reginald , her name was vanya the name who wrote this book she was Number 7 the ordinary one and the only one who did t have powers .

The members of the umbrella Academy were luther Aka Number 1 . He is on the moon right now .

Then there's diego Aka Number 2 , he is apparently a bat man wanna be at the moment .

Turn there's Allison aka Number 3 who is a famous super star .

Then Number 5 who doesn't have a  name and he disappeared when he was 13.

Then there number 6 Aka Ben . He died when he was 16 .

They all had powers expect vanya and we all were born in the same day at the same time and year even vanya .

All of them had different powers like luther has super strength, Diego can change trajectory of objects , Allison can Rumor people to do whatever she wants by saying 'I heard a rumor' , five had teleportation, Ben had a creature inside of him called the horror.

Damn that family is messed up and perfect for me , add one ghost seeing person to the mix .

I then realized something that Reginald had skipped the number 4 . Ohh that's what he meant when he said that I was his supposed to be number 4 .

And it turns out Reginald was a freakin billionaire .

And when Reginald said to convince this pogo person first he definitely didn't say that pogo was a talking chimpanzee .

And apparently the academy kids were raised by a mom who was a robot .

Damn now I really want to meet this family .

And not to mention Reginald owns an entire block.

The umbrella Academy has more than 40 bedrooms and 30 bathrooms . And not mention Reginald allowed me to stay there .

When I saw the picture of the academy it was big bigger than a big mansion !

Internally a part of me said : "Mom and dad should have let him buy me".

I snap myself out of my thoughts and go find a cheap hotel to stay in .

I'm the need the hotel and all costs me a lot which leaves me only $400 left .

Which I also need to use for my taxi cab to the academy tomorrow .

When I entered my hotel room , you could tell it was cheap by its sight but didn't care .

I accidentally turned on the tv and I saw the news which said basically Reginald died .

Guess I am visiting the academy tomorrow.

I go to sleep hoping for the best to happen tomorrow.

______________________
TO BE CONTINUED
______________________

Authors note :
Hi readers !
How was the chapter ?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

Oh by the way in the upcoming future chapters I assure you that there will be other point of views other than Klaus . At least a few I hope .

Well that's all !

See you soon ,
Bye !