Chapter 1:The Clients

Klaus POV ;

It was early in the morning .

I woke up brushed my teeth which even surprised me because I usually didn't do that .

I took a beer bottle and headed out of my apartment wearing decent enough cloths .

On my way to my office , I noticed two set of parents taking there children to the park .

I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of those kids .

Great ! Now I was officially in a bad mood .

I took my beer bootle and chugged it down.

I sighed and I was reminded by my not so pleasant reunion with my parents .
________________________
Flash back to when klaus was 19 years old .
I was walking to my parents house .

To say that I was pissed would be an understatement.

I had found there address and I was heading straight for there house .

When I reached the address I practically barged in the door . My so called dad opened up the door and when he saw me he looked quite shocked .

I didn't give him time to process anything as I barged into the house .

I saw my so called mother came towards me and when she saw me she too was in shock .

They had asked how I was alive and I had told them that they had missed a vital part . They looked extremely guilty .

After a hour of talking , I wasn't sure how it happened but my parents were begging me to forgive them while I was storming out of the house .

They had stoped and me and they said they were extremely guilty and sorry for what they did . They said they were stupid for doing sick for doing such a thing .

I nodded at that .

I still left that place
Flash back end
_______________________\

I sighed bitterly at the memory .

After that , I had left the house but a few months later I returned because I found out my parents had confessed and handed themselves to the police for my attempted murder .

I had gotten them out and dropped all charges . After I saw that they were truly sorry and guilty I gave them a chance to prove themselves .

And after that we kept in touch .

I wasn't in the best relationship with them but at least they were trying .

But unfortunately they had died when I was 26 . But thanks to my abilities we talked and hung out and I finally forgave them by heart and my parents moved on .

I sighed when I reached my office .

My office wasn't exactly an office but it wasn't a cliche place with candles and a cliche crystal ball either .

It was a big room and the walls were painted dark blue with dark red design lines .

I had carpeted the floor red . There was a window and a glass door .