55. First Moves Matter The Most!

Start from the beginning

"What?" Noah asked slowly.

James bent a little closer, clearing his throat for a dramatic effect as he spoke in his deep voice,
"Pussy. You are a pussy."

Suddenly Aiden burst out laughing as I rolled my eyes at him, biting back my smile as Noah scowled at all of us.

"I am so sorry Noah but you actually are a pussy. Who says the words are runs away? Anyways, that is the real problem according to me. Before I tell you my plan I need to ask you something. So Noah, if given the right chance, will you repeat those words to Sienna?" He asked seriously as silence ensued all around.

"Yes. Yes I will." Noah said as Aiden and James shared proud smiles. 

"Well then, that is more like a man! So, Ar go and bring Noah's file." He told me as he pointed towards his cabinet as I pulled out Noah's file.

"Wait, file? What file?" Noah asked bewildered as I sighed loudly.

"Since you and Aiden were getting a lot closer to me so we had to make sure you didn't have any suspicious history which can cause problem for us, or me specifically. This file consists of each and every little detail of your life." I explained as Noah stared at the file amusedly.

"Can I read it?" He asked innocently.

"Yeah, no." I said clearly as he pouted at me sadly as Aiden gave him a side hug.

"Don't worry, she didn't allow even me to read mine." Aiden whispered as I gave them sarcastic smiles.

"Oh wow! I didn't know this Noah! Guess I found my plan!" James exclaimed as we shared confused looks.

"What are you planning?" Noah asked in a warning tone, noticing the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Let's just say, everyone loves cliché moments!" He winked at Noah.

**********************************************************************************

A/N: P.O.V CHANGE ALERT! 

Noah's P.O.V

What the fuck am I doing?

I still can't believe James talked me into this. Aiden is still laughing at me, I am sure. 

At least Arianna was awestruck by it.

I looked around for one more time, clamping my hands together. Am I actually going to be able to pull this off? 

What if it backfires?

What if Sienna disagrees?

What if she doesn't show up only? 

What if-

"Noah? Are you in here?" I heard Sienna's voice as I took a deep breath, which did not calm down my fast beating heart anyways.

I switched on one of the switches as the spotlight above me turned on. In the light I could see Sienna notice the sudden light as she walked towards me, looking confused yet amused.

"What is going on?" She asked curiously as I smiled widely on seeing her. 

"Something. But before that, I need you to sit down over here." I said as she eyed me suspiciously.

"Is this some sort of a prank? If it is then I swear to god you won't like the consequences!" She warned as I chuckled at her.

I held her hand lightly as I guided her towards the chair, seating her there as I nervously gulped again.

I walked towards a corner as I could feel her gaze follow me. I picked up the bag as I walked towards her again, sitting in front of her.

I opened my laptop as I typed in something and turned it towards her.