Part 1: Unsaid

Hi there I'm so happy you found my book! This is a fanfic about Danny Gonzalez and Drew Gooden. I want to say that some of the credit goes to my friends Arlo and Emily they have helped me write the story, give me ideas, discuss things, and give me the courage to publish this. If you didn't read the description this book . talks about depression and self-harm PLEASE do not read this if it will trigger you. I also will try to put warnings for phobias I know I won't be able to put them all so please comment if you notice something I haven't marked. I hope you have a fantastic day! Remember you are loved and important. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need to vent. Bye, I hope you enjoy the story!

Note: future me came back to edit this, in this book peanut (Danny's dog) dies, and it's one of the main point's in the story. I wrote this WAY before peanut passed irl, i don't want this story to be taken badly because of this. In this story I'm not trying to be rude in any way shape or from, If this event had happened in real life before i posted this, I would not have chosen this as a major plot point, but I was working on my last chapter when it happened, i hope you understand , lots of love <3

Danny's POV

I was in the backseat of an Uber on my way to Drew's house from the airport. We were planning on filming a collab and talk about maybe doing another tour. I was about 3 minutes away from his house when my stomach started to hurt because I was so nervous Drew would see what I did to my arm. 

Before I knew it I arrived at his house. I paid the driver, grabbed my suitcase, and got out of the car. I walked up the sidewalk to the front door and rang the bell.

Drew's POV

I shot up from the couch right when I heard the doorbell. As soon as I opened the door I realized I forgot to clean the guest bedroom. "Shit."

"What?"

"Sorry, I forgot to clean the guest bedroom."

"It's fine I can just sleep on the couch. Besides Laura couldn't get off of work and you said Amanda is visiting family."(Laura is Danny's wife and Amanda is Drew's wife) As Danny was saying that I realized a few things.

1. He was wearing a hoodie with both of the sleeves down. Which usually wouldn't have bothered me but it was 90 degrees outside and I had almost melted just taking out the trash.

2. He seemed to almost be shaking.

3. Danny looked scared and...nervous.

"Yeah, come in."

I and Danny walked over to the couch and sat down. He looked sick. He had huge bags under his eyes like he hadn't slept in days, he was so pale he looked like a ghost and he was still shaking. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to ask him if he was fine.

"Danny are you okay?"