happily yours

Começar do início

"Waiting to wrap your legs around me and, oh-oh-oh, now you know"

"I'm wastin' my time when it was always you, always you. Chasin' the high, but it was always you, always you" Harry starts singing.

"Should've never let you go-oh-oh

Should've never let you go-oh, my baby

Go-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh

Should've never let you go-oh-oh

Should've never let you go-oh, my baby

Go-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

"I went to so many places

Looking for you in their faces

I can feel it, oh, I can feel it"

Harry signals Louis to stop singing so he can sing a solo.

"Wastin' my time when it was always you, always you. I was chasin' the high, but it was always you, always you"

"Should've never let you go-oh-oh

Should've never let you go-oh, my baby

Go-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

Harry stops singing and Niall, Liam, and Zayn sing the rest and Harry gets down on one knee.

"Should've never let you go-oh-oh

Should've never let you go-oh, my baby

Go-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh"

"Louis William Tomlinson, will you marry me?" Harry asks while opening the small ring box.

"My baby. Oh, my baby" The boys finish singing.

The crowd screams louder than during the show saying things like "I knew it!" and "Kiss him you fool!"

"Are you kidding me?" Louis shouts, completely shocked, music continuously playing in the background.

"Of course I will!" Louis signals Harry to stand up and jumps into his arms.

"You just couldn't have a normal proposal, could you?" Louis chuckled.

"Of course not!"

Before Harry could say anything else, Louis cut him off with a kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more" Harry replies.

All of a sudden Liam, Zayn, and Niall all bear-hugged Lou and Harry.

"You were all in on this?" Louis asked.

"Obviously" Niall replied.

Suddenly, the music switches to Happily and everyone starts singing, but it was different than usual: they were all happy.

"I don't care what people say when we're together, you know I wanna be the one to hold you when you sleep. I just want it to be you and I forever" Niall, Zayn, and Liam stop singing.

"I know you wanna leave, so c'mon baby be with me so happily" Harry and Louis sing the rest as a duet.

"Thank you, London!" Harry shouts as everyone runs off stage, fans screaming so loud, their lungs might actually burst.

"Wow" Louis turns to Harry, their hands linked together.

"I was not expecting that"

"That was kind of the point Lou" Harry chuckled.

"Obviously," Louis said, rolling his eyes jokingly.

"Let's go home," Louis suggested, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and resting his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go home," Harry replies gently, kissing Louis on the forehead.

------

thank you for reading!

omg, I love you guys so much, wow, this story was a roller coaster, and looking back I hate how it turned out. I plan on going back and fixing A LOT but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless, thank you so much!

(this isn't the end there will be at least one more chapter, possibly two)

treat people with kindness!

love you all!

M.

------