Erica said that still does not explain who you two know each? I say we got Kidnapped together by hunters the problem was we was nothing supernatural at the time but we looked like someone in a werefox pack we was Kidnapped with a werefox though so instead of the alpha leaving us go they bit us and we had to live with it, so on full moons  I would phone Stiles and he would keep me grounded and in control and he would alway sleep over at Scotts as it would keep him in control. which is why he is so good at training betas or any supernatural of that matter. He said im really not it took me ages to get Dereks original pack in control as well as his sister. i said yes but when we was in the forest on our 5th full moon you was in human form and got me back to human  as well as a werejaguar and it was a 14 year old girl, he said fine i guess I got a gift for it.

Liam said we have all had embarrassing moments changing or in our supernatural form, have you had any bad moments?  Stiles starts to laugh and i said please don't tell them that one he said please and let his eyes glow there bright orange with hints of yellow, i gave in and said fine but only if I can tell them about the girl? he said deal. The pack said your eyes are amazing and beautiful, Stiles said I know but mine are different from Allison's hers are just orange.

Stiles pov

I said on our very first full moon we was 13 and this fox appears at my window they would not go so i let it in after awhile i lost control and became a fox as well when we are in fox form we can talk to each in out head when we are just learning things though, i don't know if you can do that Erica said yeah we can but it takes a lot of practice i said ah ok. well the fox said its Allison the girl you was Kidnapped with i said ok but why are you here she said this were my fox wanted to go so I'm here, i see you as a protector and a brother i said ok and i started to listen to Scott heartbeat with that I then got back in control well i was in my Pj, however when you are a werefox you can half transform or full transform and if you fully transform what ever you are wearing thats what you will still be wearing when you turn back. well the thing is I was sat on my bed and Allison sat on my lap in fox form but she changed back on my lap the problem is she was showering when she lost control so I had a naked 13 year old girl on my lap and I just had to hope my dad or Scott did not come over I closed my eyes and I told her where my sweat pants and t-shirt were and she got changed. so fun fact Scott and Isaac I was the first one to see her naked not you two. Allison came over to me and slapped me and said did you really have to say the last part.

I said yes of course i did, she then said it my turn I said go for it. she said ok so when we was about 15 we was in the forest late at night and we got split up running from a wolf fun fact it was Peter any way once I got back to him i saw he was in human form and this werewolf girl was trying to hook up with him, Stiles kept on saying nope i don't want to or im leaving now but she grabbed him.

Before Allison carries on I want to know what you girls would do in this situation?  Maila said I would kill the other person, Kira said i would act like a friend of our needs help Erica said i would flirt with you, Cora said i would say our parents want us home now and Lydia said i would pretend you my boyfriend. I said to Allison I see how your friends now.

Allison's pov

so after she grabbed Stiles she kept on trying to kiss him after a while she left, but 5 day later she done it again but this time she would not take no for an answer so I came over to him and said baby thats where you are i have been looking for you, Stiles being him was about to say something so i kissed him and said lets go, we promised my sister we would watch a movie together, so she left and I scented him and we never had a problem with her or her pack again, what i hated was I kissed Stiles though and he hated it to as we as like siblings it was so awkward. but question to the girls did i do the right thing? they went yes as he said no but would not leave him alone.

i said boys if that was happening to you and a girl that you knew came up to you and done what i done would you be upset or annoyed us? they all said no, i said see Stiles I done the right thing, he said i know you did but only a few months prior you told me you saw me as a brother  it felt weird and I thought our friendship was over, which would be really awkward as you was moving here. i said I'm sorry I did not know you felt like that he said it fine. Jackson said how come we could not smell it on you? i said i really don't know, Stiles said it because we knew about you we knew when to hide it but it was our brain doing it for us. Derek wait around 3 year ago I was in the forest and a fox came but it was bigger then you two but smaller than the one that was with the hunters but it was like it smelt another fox and ran and I never saw it again do you happen to know why? i turned to Stiles and said you don't think it was Harlow? he said no she know not to step foot on our territory, i said that could be why it was her she saw Derek in wolf and ran. he said ok but we will never know. i said to Derek no we don't know but if the fox did smell another fox it was probably Stiles so she knew she would get in trouble if she had  messed with any of you or any areas Stiles and I claimed.

look i know we have disappointed you all but it was for your safety in the beginning we had argued many time when we should tell you, Stiles said I was going to give in today, we would never lie to you again, as i said that a little fox came trotting in, i said Stiles he said what I said look it a little fox, I stayed in human form but Stiles transformed and over time we had learnt to link human and fox brain together, so Stiles had asked the little fox who they was, the little fox said im a 4 year old fox my parents threw me out once the new about supernatural my name is Jodie, Stiles then asked what was you doing before you transformed? she said having a bath in the lake, i said to Stiles have you got a hoodie or anything to wrap her in in as we are in a room full of males? he said yes in my jeep, i said were are the keys he spat them out i picked them up and went to the jeep.

the pack said what going on i said well this little fox is 4 years old and has been thrown out of her house, she was also bathing in a public  place when she turned which means when Stiles get her to turn back she will be undressed. Stiles said in my head wait I'm getting her to turn back I said yes it will be easier for me to put one of your hoodies on her than you, he said ok but tell our pack to trun around im going to get her to turn back, I said hey guys can you turn around a minute Stiles is going to get her back in control, i seen that the pack girls was still looking but it did not really matter Stiles said to her if you go over to that girl she has clothes for you, I will still be here if that's what you are worried about, she did not want to so Stiles said how about you put your paw next to mine and we change back together she say yes and started to change back by Stiles rubbing his paw on top of her for comfort once she had changed back and I put a hoodie on her Stiles changed back all that girls said that was amazing Lydia said I have no idea on what was said to her but it worked the boys said aww im sad I did not see Stiles help. I said if I lose, control I will get Stiles to turn me back.

Danny asked her why did she come here? Jodie said I felt the need to and when I got to them two it felt like I had parents, I said even in human form she said yes I want to live with you both, Stiles came over to me and bent down to her level and said sorry sweetie but we don't live together, she said but I smelt it in the forest by a old burnt house? I said  wait Stiles maybe she is talking about the den, I said what did it look like she said a cave with blankets and his jumpers. I said oh god she found the up set den. I said ok sweetheart how about  you live with me 3 day a week and 4 with Stiles she said thank you mommy and daddy i few of the pack member had drink in their mouths so they ended up spitting them out.

Stiles said Jodie I need to talk to mommy so can you go to the person you feel a draw towards or one that makes you feel safe. She said yes daddy and went to Liam and pulled Erica and Scott with her. We then left and went to his jeep and I said what? He said well what about school our parents the rest of the pack? I said it will be OK she can come to school with us we will call our parents in a minute and tell them to come to the loft and the pack seems fine with it. We went back and Jodie said daddy mommy this is big brother Liam this is uncle Scott and this is Auntie Erica. I said see Stiles  it all OK.

Nobody  pov

And that is how the truth came out.