Chp.26 Red Hot Chili Pepper Pt.4

Start from the beginning

Cinder: WRYAAGHH!!!!

Cinder appeared quickly than Chili Pepper as he strikes a brutal punch towards his face, causing Akira's face to get busted...after that punch, Cinder grabs Chili Peppers neck...

Chili Pepper: Wh-What the hell?! How is your stand able to move faster than me!?

Cinder: Good freaking grief, and here I thought you got enough electricity to beat me, but your wrong after all. Although to be fair, it's your least worried now, cause there's something you should be worrying about now...and that my friend is your ugly ass face, in short, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

Chili Pepper shakes in fear, and so, Cinder let's go of him and quickly clenches both of his fists and started throwing brutal barrage punches at him...Cinder continues to throw rapid barrage punches at Chili Pepper, not even hesitating...

Chili Pepper: Wh-What the hell is this stand!?! It's so damn powerful I can't even lay a finger on it!

After those barrage punches, Cinder quickly grabs Chili Pepper's leg, and started slamming him several times on the ground, after that, Cinder let's Chili Pepper go as Cinder then turns around and jumps yelling...

Cinder: CrossFire!

Cinder does a quick dive kick towards Chili Pepper's face...

Cinder: And, Trailblazer!

Cinder turned itself into a pit of fire as he dashed towards Chili Pepper hitting its flames towards Chili Pepper's gut, causing him and Akira to spat out lots of blood, sending him flying away and dropping near the ocean, near close to fall off from there, Chili Pepper couldn't even get up, and seem like he's become weak already...Cinder and (YN) appeared in front of him as Chili Pepper shakes in fear...

Chili Pepper: W-Wait! I-I'm sorry! Hehe, a-all of this is a joke! Y-yeah a joke! I'm just messing bro! Cant you take a joke-AAAGH!!!

Cinder grabs Chili Peppers neck agains, lifting him up, and so as causing Akira's neck to be grabbed as well...

(YN): You really think I'm going to let you go just like that? After what you did to Okuyasa's brother, trying to kill Jocleyn and then hurting Josie? Tch. Sorry but it's not gonna happen-

Chili Pepper: Please! I'm begging you! I'll leave you guys alone! Promise! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Have mercy!

(YN): ...tch. Fine.

Cinder then let's go of Chili Pepper, and so as Akira...

(YN): If you say so, then don't let me catch you around here, not even near Josie! Got it?!

Chili Pepper: Y-Yea! I swear!

(YN) nods his head as he turns around and started walking away...until Akira started to smirk, and so as Chili Pepper...

Akira Mind: Hehehe! You dumbass! You really think all I said was true?! Fool! You have fallen for that, and this time-

Chili Pepper: ILL MAKE SURE YOUR DEAD FOR GOOD!!!

Koichi: (YN) look out!!!

(YN) quickly turns around as Chili Pepper was able to strike a brutal punch towards (YN)'s gut, leaving him a a gaping hole on it as (YN) stood still and didn't said a word...

Chili Pepper: Hahahahaha!!! I won!

Koichi: Noo!!! (YN)!!! He can't be!!

Josie: ...relax Koichi.