Chapter 29

9:36 pm

Seokmin's pov

The whole group was in the living room. We all sat down around the TV. I sat down on the sofa and Soonyoung sat down beside me. He put his head on my shoulder. A small smile formed on my face. I was so happy. He was finally safe. He was here with us. I hugged him gently and smiled.

Seungcheol spoke after a while. "We should spend tonight together as a family." We all agreed with him. He was our beloved leader. Each of us wanted to follow him. He was everything for us. Seungcheol was the oldest, but sometimes, he still behaved like a child.

"What do you want to look at?" Seungcheol asked us with a smile. Turned to me and Soonyoung. He still had his head on my shoulder. "Soonyoung? What would you like to look at?"

Soonyoung shrugged. "I don't know," he said quietly. "Maybe Frozen?"

"Yes! I love Frozen!" Seungkwan shouted and the others laughed. "What!? I love the song 'Do you want to build a snowman?'!"

Hansol laughed quietly. Seungkwan turned to him and frowned. "Do you hate that song!?"

"No, I like that song, really!" Hansol said with a laugh. "But I didn't know you like the song and the movie."

"Of course I like the song and the movie! I love it!"

Soonyoung laughed quietly. Seungkwan turned to him and smiled. "I'm glad you are okay, Soonyoung," Seungkwan said and came to him. "I was worried about you. Everyone was worried about you, understand!? Please... Never do it again!"

"I understand, Seungkwan. I missed you. I missed you all so much."

I smiled at him. I was glad too. I was glad Soonyoung was okay. He was here with us. I didn't know what I would do without him. I'm sorry, I wasn't there when you needed my help. I'll never leave you, my beloved Soonyoungie. I promise. We will be forever together. No one will hurt you, Soonyoungie. NEVER! Do you know why I do all this for you? Because I love you! You're my first love, Soonyoungie and I don't regret it. I never regretted it.