Chapter 9

8:10 am

Soonyoung:
Seokmin?

Seokmin:
Yes?

Soonyoung:
Oh... You're here...
Okay, I want to apologize for my behavior again...

Seokmin:
Soonyoung! Everything is okay! Nothing happened!
I was just worried about you!
I'm so glad you wrote me! <3

Soonyoung:
I'm glad as well
I was afraid you would hate me...

***

Soonyoung's pov

"Is that Seokmin again?"

I turned to a little boy. Jihoon... again... I took a breath and answered him: "Yes, it's Seokmin... again!" I hissed as I sat down on the ground. We have been in the gym right now.

"Do you love him?"

"I-WHAT!? NO!!!"

"Hehe, you love him, don't you?"

I will kill you, Jihoon! "Nope, I don't love him at all," I answered calmly with a little smile, trying to behave normally.

"Fine, so can I write Seokmin that you don't love him?" Jihoon said with a bitter smile as he took out his phone.

"Yes. Wait! NO! YOU CAN'T!" I shouted in shock. As I realized what I said I covered my mouth.

"Why? You told me that you don't love him or you love him?" Jihoon smirked.

I hate you, Jihoon more than my life! "No, but I just don't want you to tell him." What's wrong with me? I don't love him, do I? NOPE! I don't love him, I can't. I don't know who it is. I don't even know his face, right? ARGH! WHY!? Why don't I understand my feelings? WHY!?

"Soonyoung? SOONYOUNG!!!! Are you still here!?" Jihoon shouted at me, waving his hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh, yes I'm still here. Sorry, Jihoon. Did you say something?" I'm an idiot, but everyone knows that already.

"Nothing, just that you're an idiot, but everyone already knows that. This is nothing new to you, isn't it?" Jihoon said with a bitter smile again. "Oh, I have to go. Bye, idiot!"