Chapter 21

10:00 am

Soonyoung's pov

"Here is our room," I said and opened the door.

"Wow! You have a beautiful room, Soonyoung!" Seokmin said in surprise.

I sat down on my bed and pointed to the one next to mine. "It will be your bed, Seokmin."

"Okay," he said and sat down on his bed with a smile and began to unpack his things from his bag.

I turned my back on him and looked out the window. What I was supposed to do? I didn't know what to do at all! I wanted Seokmin to be here with me, but now I was too scared. He was so... He was so perfect! But I'm wasn't... I was nothing. I wss so ugly. And the freckle on his face was so perfect. I loved him too much! But I couldn't tell him.

The door to my room opened after a while, then Chan stood there and looked at us. "Hi, Soonyoung and Seokmin," Chan said a little nervously with a sad smile.

"What's happening?" I asked him, got up, and came to him.

"Seungkwan told me to be here with you," he said and bowed his head.

"WHAT!?" I left the room and looked around.

"Why not?" Seokmin grinned.

I turned to him in shock. WHAT!? IT'S SUCH A BAD DREAM!!! 

"We have only two beds, Chan," I answered him. "Where is Seungkwan!?"

"In my room," Chan said. I and Seokmin looked at him in shock.

I turned around and left the room. I walked to another room and opened the door. I saw Seungkwan and Hansol.

"Oh, Soonyoung? What are you doing here?" Seungkwan asked and came to me.

"Why is Chan with us?" I asked and frowned at him.

"Because Hansol will get here," he answered me seriously. "I don't want him in my room!" Seungkwan shouted, turned to Hansol, then he frowned at him.

"Okay, I get it, but we have only two beds," I replied a little bit nervously. Seungkwan turned to me with a scary face and I gulped.

"This is your problem, Soonyoung! Chan can have one bed and you with Seokmin can sleep together on another bed! Anything else, Soonyoung!?"

"No, that's all, Seungkwan," I said quietly and left the room.