Chapter 20

9:00 am

Soonyoung's pov

"How did you sleep, Soonyoung?" Seungkwan asked and smiled.

I sat up on my bed as I turned to him and chuckled. "Good, thank you for being here with me, Seungkwan."

"You're welcome, Soonyoung and we should go to the gym cause new members will arrive today."

***

9:30 am

"They are here," Seungkwan told me softly. I saw that he was excited and I smiled to myself.

Three boys entered. I knew one boy. It was Samuel, I smiled and waved to him. I didn't know the other two boys.

"Hi, Nice to meet you! My name is Kim Samuel, I'm glad to be here with you, guys," Samuel said with a big smile on his face and came to me and Seungkwan.

"Sam!" Seungkwan shouted and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're finally here with us!"

"Another is Chwe Hansol," Seungcheol said and smiled at him.

Seungkwan snorted. "I know him and I regret it," he told me. "I hate him! He is so perfect... I HATE HIM!"

"Calm down, Seungkwan, everything is gonna be okay," I said with a smile.

"Of course, everything will get fine, Soonyoung."

"What do you mean, Seungkwan? I don't understand," I said as I looked at the last boy.

The boy looked at me and smiled. I didn't understand. Why did he smile? I didn't even know him. "Who is that guy?" I asked Seungkwan. He turned to me and smiled. I didn't understand anything. What's happening?

He looked at me once again and smiled. "My name is Lee Seokmin."

I lost my words. The boy is Lee Seokmin!? LEE SEOKMIN!? I didn't want to believe it. That couldn't be true, could it? It was just a dream! YES, IT WAS JUST A DREAM!

"Surprise, Soonyoungie!" Seungkwan shouted at me with a laugh. Meanwhile, Seokmin came to us with a bright smile.

He just looked at me. "I'm so glad I can finally see you, Soonyoungie," he told me softly. Seungkwan had a big smile on his face as he watched us.

"Hi, S-Seokmin, Nice to meet you," I said and quickly bowed my head. I didn't know what to do.

Seokmin laughed. He had such a beautiful laugh. "You're so shy. It's so cute, Soonyoungie," Seokmin said with a smile. I saw little stars in his eyes and giggled.

"You will have a room with Soonyoung," Seungkwan suddenly spoke and looked at me. I was shocked. WHY!? Why did you do that!? NO! NO! NO! I can't be in the same room with him. I'm not ready. I wanted Seokmin to be here with me, but I'm not ready yet.

"What?"

"I said it already. Seokmin would be with you," Seungkwan answered me with a smile once again.

"Why not." Seokmin laughed and turned to me with a big smile. "Will you show me your room, Soonyoungie?" Seokmin asked. I smiled at him and went to our room with Seokmin by my side.