Chapter 5

2:45 pm

Soonyoung's pov

"Hi, Seungcheol." I turned around and saw a little boy. "Oh... hi, Jihoon. Sorry for that. I didn't see you..."

The boy frowned as he crossed his arms. "Hi, Soonyoung! I'm so glad you finally see me!"

I wanted to answer him, but I couldn't. My phone beeped. It was Seokmin.

***

Seokmin:
Hey!
How are you, Soonyoung?

Soonyoung:
Hi, Seokmin.
I'm fine. Thanks for asking :D
Ah... I'm so sorry, I don't have time now tho...
I really apologize for that...

Seokmin:
Oh, It's alright.
I'm glad you wrote to me :D

***

"Who was that?" Jihoon asked with a smirk.

"It was my friend," I answered him simply as I looked at him a little bit nervously.

Jihoon smiled and answered me. "You have friends!? I thought you didn't have any friends. Who would be your friend!? I regret it," Jihoon said with a big smile on his face.

"Jihoon, stop!" Seungcheol said, "Soonyoung has friends. We're his friends, you and me."

Jihoon smiled. "I've never been his friend."

"Jihoon!?"

Jihoon sighed. "Fiine. Soonyoung is my friend..." Jihoon turned to Seungcheol lazily. "Are you satisfied now?"

Seungcheol nodded with a grin. "I'm satisfied."

I grinned and began to jump with joy. "Jihoon is my friend, He's my friend!"

Jihoon sighed again. "I regret it, I said it..."