Chapter 27

3:00 pm

Seungcheol's pov

"Hey! I and Jihoon know where are Soonyoung, Jeonghan, and Samuel!" I shouted at the others. Everyone turned to me and Jihoon.

"WHERE!?" Minghao shouted at me.

"Jihoon and I found them in the warehouse," I answered and looked at him.

"Everything is okay, right?" Minghao asked nervously and other members looked at me. "Seungcheol! Is everything okay!? SEUNGCHEOL!?"

"I-" I didn't know what to tell them. I couldn't tell them about Soonyoung's task...

"Soonyoung got task..." Jihoon said calmly. 

There was a silence in the room. Nobody said a word. They didn't know what to say.

"WHAT!?" Minghao shouted and all eyes turned to him. "WHERE IS SOONYOUNG!?"

***

3:25 pm

Seokmin's pov

I sat down on my bed and Seungkwan as well. He came to me as soon as Soonyoung disappeared. Everything was my fault. I didn't shout at him. He did nothing wrong. I knew what he said to Jeonghan was not true.

"Seokmin, everything will get okay," Seungkwan said and turned to the door that opened.

"Seokmin, Seungkwan!?" Hansol shouted at us and closed the door.

"What happened?" I asked him and got up quickly, but I shouldn't have done that.

"Soonyoung! He... He is..."

Seungkwan got up too and came to Hansol. "Hansol? What happened?" He asked calmly and smiled at him.

Hansol smiled too. "Soonyoung is in danger. Seungcheol with Jihoon said it."

I sat down on the bed heavily. Soonyoung? Where are you, my little Soonyoung? I'm worried about you... What happened? What danger are you in? Please, come back to me...

"Seokmin? Are you okay? I know, it's so hard, but you must be strong. Soonyoung needs your help," Seungkwan said with a little smile and put his hand on my shoulder.

I'll do it! I'll be strong because of my little Soonyoung. I will save you, my little Soonyoungie. I promise.