Chapter 16

2:15 am

Soonyoung's pov

I should sleep, but I couldn't. I was afraid. There've been a storm outside and I was afraid of a storm. There wasn't any electricity in the whole house. It's dark here. I want you to be here with me, my Seokminie. I don't know what I am supposed to do. I want to write to you, but I can't because I have a discharged my phone.

***

6:45 am

I haven't slept all night. I got up and went to Seungkwan's room. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Who is it?" Seungkwan asked.

"It's me, Soonyoung."

"Come in, Soonyoung!"

I opened the door, entered in, and closed the door. I turned to Seungkwan and looked at him.

"What do you need, Soonyoung?" Seungkwan asked me with a smile and walked towards me.

"I didn't want to be alone in my room," I said softly and looked on the floor. I thought Seungkwan would throw me out of the room.

It's okay, I'm glad you came, Soonyoung," Seungkwan answered and chuckled. "Did you write to Seokmin today?"

"No, I didn't write to him."

"You have to write to him, NOW!" he shouted.

"Okay, don't shout at me," I said with a laugh.

***

Soonyoung:
Hi Seokmin <3
Are you awake?

Seokmin:
Soonyoung?
Isn't it too early?
Did you sleep?

***

"What do I tell him?"

"Tell him the truth, did you sleep, Soonyoung?" Seungkwan asked me worriedly.

***

Seokmin:
Soonyoung?
Did you sleep?
Answer me, Soonyoung!

Soonyoung:
I'm sorry, Seokmin, but I didn't sleep...

Seokmin:
Why?

~Soonyoung read the message~

***

"Soonyoung?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you answer him?" Seungkwan asked me and frowned. "WHY!?"

"BECAUSE! I Don't know, Seungkwan..." I answered him and looked on the floor. "Maybe I'm just scared!"

"Why? Why are you scared, please tell me, Soonyoung... I'm here for you, trust me." Seungkwan smiled at me softly. "Just trust me, Soonyoung. Seokmin trusts you as well. He is also here for you. You are not alone, Soonyoung. You understand me? We will always be here for you. We will never hurt you."