Chapter 13

10:10 am

Seokmin:
Hi, Soonyoung:

Soonyoung:
Seokmin! Hi!

Seokmin:
What's happening, Soonyoung?

Soonyoung:
Nothing, but I can't now... sorry

Seokmin:
Why?

Soonyoung:
I'm going to a cafe with my friend

Seokmin:
I see
Write me when you get back

Soonyoung:
Yes, I'll write to you, Seokminie <3
Bye :D

Seokmin:
Bye

***

11:00 am

Soonyoung's pov

"Here we are, Soonyoung. This is my favorite cafe!" Seungkwan said with enthusiasm as he looked at me and giggled. He looked like a little child.

I smiled at Seungkwan and we went inside. Seungkwan turned to one table. "There he is!" he shouted enthusiastically.

We came to the table and sat down opposite the boy. "This is Kim Samuel and this is Kwon Soonyoung."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Soonyoung," Samuel spoke with a cute smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Samuel," I answered and chuckled.

"Samuel is also training and will be joining on group soon," Seungkwan said and looked at me.

"Wow, it's great!"

"Yeah, it is!" Seungkwan shouted with a laugh.

"But no one must know," Samuel said quickly as he looked at us nervously.

"Sam has a point. Only Seungcheol knows who will be in the group," Seungkwan explained.

"Shall we take a picture together?" Samuel asked with a smile as he took out his phone.

"Yes, why not?" Seungkwan grinned as he turned to me with his big dog eyes.

I smiled at him. "Okay."

"This picture is great!" Samuel said with a smile and showed it to us.

"This picture is fantastic!" Seungkwan said with his big enthusiasm again.

"Okay. I'm so sorry, but I have to go."

"It's okay, Samuel. We're glad you came today," Seungkwan said and hugged him.

"Yes, today was great," I said and I hugged him as well.