chapter 8

I opened the doors of my house, walking in.
"HEY! Give me the keys back!"
Jaden yelled running after me.
"Nope."
"C'mon Lex, give me the keys."
"No." I walked to glass doors, opening them and throwing the keys somewhere in yard.
"Lex what the fuck?!"
"No, why would I give you your keys back, when you can't love me back?"
He clenched his jaw in frustration walking closer to me and pushing me on the wall harshly.
"Oh sweetheart, I'll show you how much I love you." He seducingly whispered in my ear and his grip around my neck got tighter.
"Oh you are too scared to show love to somebody. You wouldn't dare." I whispered back putting my hands on the back of his head.
"You think I won't show you how much I love just this same second?"
"You wouldn't dare."
He chuckled picking me up in bridal style walking upstairs to the room.
"This isn't my room."
"I don't need specific place to show my love for you."
He threw me on the bed and walked to doors locking them, before walking back to bed and hovering over me.
"You wanted me so much to show you that I love you, well I will do now."
I bit my lip and he took of my shirt, along with his. He quickly took off our shoes and got back on top of me.
We started roughly making out again, and then he lowered his kisses to my jaw, neck and then my chest.
"May I?"
He asked gripping on the strap of my bra.
As I nodded in response his hand slipped behind my back unclipping my bra and throwing it on the floor.
He started sucking on my boob while massaging the other one, and then doing the same to other one as I let few moans out.
He kissed down my stomach making my body shiver.
He reached the top of my jeans and looked up at me.
"What are you waiting, just fuck me already." I said frustrated. He smirked chuckling.
"I'm tryna show you love honey. It's not gonna be a quickie to make you cum, you know that. Right?"
He said going up at me as his face was right in front of mine. I gulped bitting my lip.
"We didn't lock the front doors, didn't we?" He asked and I shook my head no.
"I'll be right back."
He unlocked room doors and in a minute he was back in the room, again on top of me.
He took off my jeans, leaving me just in my panties that were soaking wet by now.
Good thing I shaved this morning.
He started kissing my inner thighs and over my clothed heat.
His index fingers gripped on the sides of my panties, slowly taking them down.
"My princess is already so wet huh?"
"Yes, and she'd love if you already helped her with that."
He chuckled connecting his lips with my clit sucking on it, while his fingers moved around my hole. He started licking me, his tongue going inside of me, while I let soft moans leave my mouth.
"Taste yourself princess." He said bringing those two fingers up to my mouth. His left hand moved from my leg to my clit, pushing two fingers inside of me, along with his tongue, while I sucked on two of his fingers.
"Fuck Jaden, I-"
My legs shook and my back arched while my eyes rolled back, releasing right in his mouth.
"Taste so good princess."
He said licking his fingers and then standing up, taking off his pants, along with his boxers, revealing his boner.
"Like what you see baby?"
I nodded biting my lip while he hovered over me.
He lined up with my entrance, slowly pushing inside of me.
"Fuck" He groaned against my skin while I let out a loud moan. It was a time not doing anything. And last time something happened, it was that fucking weird rapist.

I was currently laying on Jaden's chest while he played with my hair, my legs weak, but I couldn't feel them because of 4 fucking rounds. FOUR.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
Fuck, he must've felt it since he doesn't have a shirt on.
"Um, uh, nothing."
"Baby tell me what happened?"
"Nothing, I'm sorry."
"You have nothing to be sorry about."
"I-I just thought about what h-happened two months ago."
He pulled me closer kissing my head.
"I'm so sorry for everything that happened princess. I really am. I wish nothing of that happened."
"B-But where this leads us?"
"I don't know."
"Please don't leave me again. I can't live without you."
"I can't leave without you either, but-"
"Don't tell me now this meant nothing to you."
"No, it did mean. And I do mean it when I say that I love you and I'm deeply in love with you, but I don't know if it's right."
"Then what is stopping us from being together again, happy like we were back then?"
He sighed and I sat up on the bed, grabbing my underwear.
"I can't believe you'd come here, taking advantage of me when you know I'd never say no to you, saying that you love me and still say that we can't be together. You are so- just get out."
"I didn't take advantage of you Lex, I do mean every single time I tell you I love you. I never lied to you about it."
"Just get out Jaden. You can come back when you plan on not playing with my feelings."
"Lex, don't do that."
"No, I'm not supposed to do this, but you can play with my feelings, knowing that I'm still hurt of that event and that it means to me when I give my body to somebody."
"Lex, I didn't mean t-"
"Just leave. Please. Just leave."
He got his clothes back on, opening room doors.
"I really do love you Lexi, and I'm sorry that I hurt you so many times."
"Then just stop hurting me."
I choked out and he dropped down his head, closing the doors behind him.
I threw the pillow on the wall. Why he needs to do this? Does it make him feel better when he sees me crying?
I managed to walk to my room, walking around the house like penguin. I just got oversized tee and walked downstairs, letting Marley out of his court.
I sat down on the couch and he jumped up, placing his paws on my shoulders licking my face.
I swear he is the best comforter in the world.
"You are the best thing that happened to me, you know Marley?" I said patting his head and kissing him right between his eyes.
I laid down on the couch and he laid between my legs, placing his head on my belly.

For the rest of the day we just watched TV. Lynn FaceTimed me, she was with Larri.

(x - larri, x - lynn)
"Girl what happened?"
"You look dead."
"Thank you very much."
"But for real, what happened in the mall with Michael and Jaden?"
"Um, Jaden had somebody keep an eye on me, and he said that Michael's been hooking up with different girls whole time, even last night he had a girl over."
"Oh my God. And what happened when you ran out the mall?"

I told them everything that happened.

"Well he is really a dickhead and nothing more."
"One day he realizes what he is missing it will be too late."
"I really can't stress anymore, it's too much."
"Do you want us to come over?"
"No, I just wanna be by myself."
"Okay, just try to get some sleep, and remember that hetero man ain't shit."

I chuckled and soon hung up after saying bye to them. They really are my best friends and I couldn't ask for better friends.
I went to shower and then laid down in bed with Marley.
"Goodnight Marley." I said kissing the dog and drifted away to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°

Who's gonna tell Lexi to stop making stupid mistakes just cause she's stupidly in love with somebody? I mean, bitch get herself more hurt every time.✋🏻
words count: 1380