"Calm down, calm down, will you?" Hobi chuckled and reached his hand into his coat pocket, "Hmm, this is where I kept it..."

He began searching and tapping every part of his fabric.

"Did you forget your ID?"

Hobi looked at me with wide eyes, "I think I did."

Jin, who was scrutinising our exchanged, rolled his eyes, "Then I might have to ask you to leave."

"But I'm Jung Hoseok! Mr Jung's son." Hobi pleaded.

"If you're Jung Hoseok, then I am Brad Pitt!" Jin snapped, "Now get out of here before I kick you out myself!"

"God dammit!" Hobi rubbed his temple, "But I'm telling the truth! I am Jung Ho-"

"What's happening over here?"

A deep, scratchy voice made itself heard behind us. Hobi and I froze in our places, and so did Jin, but for different reasons.

"Dad." I sighed, turning around, "Could you please ask Mr Kim to let us in?"

"Dad?" Jin breathed out.

"That's what I've been saying!" Hobi shook his head at the stunned security guard.

"And why do you need to go in, sweetheart?"

"I just..."

"She's helping me look for one of my previous patient's records. Yeah!" Hobi nodded, intensely.

"Well, if you tell me the name of your patient, I'll ask my manager to get it for you."

I frowned, "But, dad-"

"Have a good day, my children."

I stared into my father's back as he walked away, leaving Hobi and I confused and uneasy. He had never spoken or done something like that to us before...

Hobi and I exchanged glances and looked back to Jin.

"Can you let us in? Please?"

Jin shook his head, "I'm afraid that I cannot."

Hobi let out a frustrated groan and took my hand, "Let's go."

My lips remained sealed as I got dragged out of the building. However, my mind was a different case. Extreme thoughts filled my head. I began to think of the worse reasons my father wouldn't let us check the files.

One gnawing question remained.

Did I really know my father?

We sneaked in.

We were left with no other choice, so we sneaked in at night when the guard when in his toilet break. For something that needed 24/7 security, this guard was pretty dull.

The thought that we could get caught at any moment made my heart race.

"Okay." Hobi whisper-shouted to me, "Find what you're looking for. And fast!"