11. Touch

I woke up with a bad headache. Well, what do I expect? I was drunk so bad last night I can't even remember what happened, well I remember some and those were when I was still sober. I tried to reach for my phone on my nightstand but instead, I touched a paper. I took it and sat up. Of course it is from Eren. Who else will take me home?

'I put ibuprofen in your nightstand and a water tumbler. Get well :)'

I looked at my nightstand and noticed that there is indeed an ibuprofen and a water tumbler placed on it, so I took it and drank the medicine and water afterwards. I slightly pulled my hair due to the pain brought by the hangover. I don't know whether to regret this or no, because I had fun. So much fun.

I put the water tumbler back in my nighstand and lied down once again. I closed my eyes in absolute pain. My head hurts really really really bad!

"W-What time i-is i-it?" I asked Eren as I wrap my arms around his shoulder to balance myself, but instead he insisted a piggy back ride. So I rode on his back, and wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"How are you still okay? I thought you were already drunk?!" I asked him, closing my eyes. I heard a laugh from and he slightly sighed, again.

"You finished thirteen, I only got three, Mikasa." W-What?! I thought..oh shit. No. Did I actually think he is a fast drinker so I tried to catch up and I ended up like this. Gosh no.

"You cheated. Too bad for me." I said and fell asleep on his back. When we reached my house, I rushed to the bathroom to puke. I feel so digusted of myself. I felt someone's hands touching my skin. Oh, so Eren is holding my hair to prevent it from getting puked on, well I only have short hair.

I flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash my mouth. He grabbed the towel and gently wiped my mouth. I sighed and went to my bedroom to lie down on my bed. And Eren is still following me.

"Shit, I am tired." I said and closed my eyes. I felt him cover me in my blanket.

"This Ackerman." He whispered and left my side.

That memory made me open my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up so I took a pillow and hugged it tightly. I don't know if that is something to be embarrassed about. Well, I am certain that a drunk me is something to be ashamed of!

I stood up from my bed and and left my room. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. My mind was clouded with confusion to see a pot on my stove so I took off the lid and saw a porridge. And I also saw another note on the counter.

'Eat well, reheat this okay?'

I smiled. I took a ladle, spoon, and a bowl from where my kitchen things are located and scooped porridge for me. I placed the lid back on and put the ladle on the sink. And as usual, I watched the kids play outside as their mothers watch them. Before I felt so insecure and sad, but right now all I feel is happiness. I am so happy that I think my heart will jump off of my chest.

______

My headache is gone, and I am already feeling fine. I am inside my bedroom all day, casually lying down and scrolling through my cellphone. Today is lazy day, I guess.

My phone rang, and since it was Eren, I answered it. Well, I have no choice but to answer it or he'll flood me with text messages again and again and again like a kid.

"So?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you are okay now." I smiled at his question. He is thinking about me and if I am feeling okay.