Epiloge

* 5 years later *
Nialls POV
    I don't think I have ever been so happy. London makes me happier than I have ever been and we have grown closer over the years. I asked London to Marry me in 2018 and we got married in 2019. We don't fight but if we do it's over something stupid. Addison on the other hand is a split image of me. It's kinda scary but cute. She likes to explore and be active and she gets bored really easily.

    I'm still really good friends with the boys although fans might not think we are. After we decided to take a break I got really bored so I figured I would give solo a try I didn't think I would blow up as much as I did. I love every single second of it. Now I'm stuck in London with no place to go because all of my plans got ruined. Everything is locked down no one can leave London and no one can come in. I've never had this much time off which I know it makes my girls happy because they get to see me 24/7.

    I was sitting on the couch watching golf when I heard someone running towards the living room. "Daddy." Addison said than jumped on the couch. "Can we make cookies?" She asked. "What's the cookies for?" I asked. "Mommy." She said with a big smile. "What has mommy done to deserve these cookies?" I asked with a chuckle. I know that I'm going to give in and make them with Addison because it's hard to say no to her. "Because we love her." She said. "Good answer." I said than picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Can I call uncle Z later?" She asked. "Maybe I don't know if he is busy right now honey." I said. "Want any milk before I put it away." She quickly nodded her head and I poured her a glass and handed it to her. "Here pour in the chocolate chips." I handed her the cup and the poured them in the bowl. "Can I help mix it?" She asked. "Just push that button." I said. "Remember you can't have any of the dough it's not good for you." I said and she nodded.

"Go into the living room and I'll tell you when they are done." I said than she ran to the living room. I laughed to myself. That girl is litterly me. I herd the door open and London walked in with a few bags. "Oh what smells good?" She asked. "Addie wanted to make you cookies." I said with a smile. "She said she wanted to make them because we love you." I said with a chuckle. "Well thank you babe." She said than gave me a quick kiss.

"What did you get at the shop?" I asked. "Milk, eggs, our supper tonight, and some drinks." She said as she put the food away. "Hi mommy." Addison said. "Hi baby." She said. "Here these are done." I said. "Go sit at the table and I'll bring you one." I said. "There hot be carful." I said as I handed her a plait. I went to sit next to London on the couch and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Was she good while I was gone?" She asked. "She was fine she took a nap earlier." I said. "I think being cooped up in the house is getting to her." I said. "We went on a walk yesterday that seemed to wear her out." She said. "Can I sit with you guys?" Addison asked. "Come here princess." I said and she climbed onto my lap. I love moments like these.

After supper it was time for Addison to take her bath. London agreed to do it this week. Getting her to let us do her hair is one of our biggest problems. She believes she can do it herself. The last time we let her do her own hair she got a hair tie nodded up into her hair. "Okay are you ready for bed baby?" I asked. "No" she said. "Why not?" I asked. "Because I'm scared." She said. "Addie you have your light night and your bear I promise there is no monsters." I said with a chuckle. "Now go to sleep I love you see you in the morning." I said than kissed the top of her head. "Love you to daddy."she said than I shut her door.

"Finally alone time." London said as I climbed into bed. "You know it's been awhile." She said. "Yeah it has but every time we try Addison always wakes up." I said. "Well than we will wait until we know 100% she's sleeping." She said. I gave her a kiss and than turned on the tv. After a good 2 hours we knew that she was out like a light. "I'll be right back." London said. I let out a chuckle as I waited for London to return to bed.

"Alright Mr. Horan-" she was cut off. "Daddy." Addison cried from her room. "Ugh come on." London said. "I'll be right back." I kissed her cheek and left the room. "What's wrong honey?" I asked as I opened her door. "I had a nightmare." She said. "Can you sing to me?" She asked. "Course what do you want me to sing?" I asked. "Uh still." She said. "Okay I'll sing still for you." I walked on mover and sat on her bed and brushed her hair back.

"My mind is complicated, find it hard to rearrange it but I'll have to find a way some how. Over reacting lately find it hard to say I'm sorry but I'll make it up to you some how." I started to sing. This is a nightly thing but I don't know if she just want me to sing to her or if she is really having nightmares. "And I just don't know why the stars won't shine at night." I could tell she was starting to doze off so I kept going. "Tell me you want it, a thousand miles away from the day that we started. If honesty means telling you the truth. I'm still in love with you." I sang than whispered the last part kissed the top of her head and left the room.

"What did you have to sing tonight?" London asked. "She wanted still." I said. "Got to live the girl." She said with a chuckle. "Now what do you say we start on that baby you have been asking for?" I asked as I rapped my arms around her waist. "That sounds like a good idea." She turned around to face me and kissed me. Things got pretty heated after that. With having a 5 year old we don't get much time to our selfs. So tonight was definitely worth it. "That was amazing thank you." She said. "Do you think it worked?" I asked. "We will find out in a few weeks. I love you Niall." She said. "I love you too baby." I said than kissed her passionately. So we where both sleeping and hoping tomorrow would be just as good as today.

Hi! I finished the book. I hope you liked this because I enjoyed writing it. I know it went really fast but this was just my starter book. I am going to warn everyone there will be BoyxBoy books and Mpreg books so if you are uncomfortable reading those I suggest you don't read mine.