Chapter 13

Niall's POV
"I'll be back in September." I asked pulling London into a hug. "Have a safe flight thank you for coming." She said. I gave her a smile and walked away. The past few days where amazing it was good to get to know London and see the baby for the first time. But now it's back to work. I got on the plan back to London and I stared at the baby picture for a while than put it away before people got to suspicious. Damn it I still have to tell Simon this will be interesting.

"Hey mate how was your trip." Harry and the other boys picked me up from the airport. "It was fun." I said picking up my bags. We all walked out to the car than got noticed by some fans. Typical. "Oh hey I was wondering does London's have a hot sister?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face. "Unless you want someone who is married, had a kid and is kinda a bitch than no she doesn't." I said. All the boys laughed at Harry including me. Poor Harry.

"Oh yeah I have something to show you guys." I said walking into our living room where all the boys where playing video games. "Oh yeah Nialler brought us presents." Louis said jumping up and down. "No I wanted to show you guys this." I hades the ultrasound picture to Liam. "Aw Niall, Damn our Nialler growing up." Zayn said pulling me into a hug. Soon all five of us where in a group hug congratulating me about the baby. I love these boys.

"So do you guys maybe want to meet London at some point?" I asked. "Ni why are so so nervous of course we will." Liam said putting his arm around me. "I still have to tell Simon about all of this." I said. The boys just looked at me. "Have fun with that." Louis said than zayn hit him in the arm. "I'll come with you when you want to speak to Simon." Zayn said. "Thanks mate." I gave him a smile.

"So what did you two do for fun?" Harry asked. "Nothing much, she let me stay at her place and we just sat around,watched movies and got to know each other."I said with a smile. "Whoa mate you better take it easy, I see that smile on your face." Liam said. "Oi shut up, I just met her I'm not falling for her." I said with a chuckle at the end. "Okay but you could. All we are trying to say is take it easy Ni you never want to rush into anything. Especially knowing you to have a baby coming. If you guys get together and it doesn't work out you aren't only hurting yourself but the baby as well." Louis said.

"I never said I was falling for her, and even if I do it doesn't matter because she doesn't seem to be wanting a relationship so I'm fine." I said they all just glared at me. "I'm not talking about this." I said. "Okay that's fine but just remember you have us to talk to when ever you need something." Harry said. I just smiled at them. I really didn' want to talk about relationships like I seen nothing happening in the future between London and I. I am not even looking for a relationship, I don't like relationships anyway. I suck at talking to girls so I am in the clear.

"Hello?" Simon said across the phone. "Hey Simon it's Niall I was wondering if you and I could get together and talk about something that's going on." I said hoping he's not going to be a ass. "Just me and you or?" He asked. "Me you and I don't know if any of the boys are coming zayn said he would." I said. "Alright how's tomorrow that's the only time I'm free?" Take a deal breath Niall it's gonna be fine. "Yeah tomorrow is okay." I got off the phone with Simon that was just step one. The next one is actually telling him. I'm screwed!

"I have to talk to him tomorrow who wants to go." 3 of them stepped back. " Ni I told you I would go with you." Zayn said glaring at the boys. "Thank you Z" I gave him a smile. "You know I would go but I have to read." Louis said which made all of us laugh. "Since when do you read?" Harry asked. Louis just stood there. "It's fine I get it y'all don't wanna come with that's fine." I said. They all nodded.

I'm so tired the time difference screwed up my sleep schedule. I went to my room, took a shower and got ready for bed. My phone buzzed and I had gotten a text from London.

I hope you got home safe! I just wanted to let you know that I was happy you agreed to come! X

I smiled at my phone and texted her back.