Chapter 22

London's POV
I woke up at 5 a.m to feed Addie and not long after she drifted off, she's been sleeping for a good 2 hours. I could stare at her beautiful face all day. She looks a lot like Niall and it's adorable. She was slightly smiling and I couldn't help but smile. I can't believe she's mine. I'm happy to call her mine, my daughter, my responsibility, my little princess. Niall has been perfect, he's so helpful, he loves Addison with everything he has. I was really upset because she had to spend two days and a extra 3 days in the incubator but we have been here for 2 weeks and we finally get to go home I'm beyond excited.

"Hi baby good morning." I said as I kissed the top of her head as she opened her eyes. "We get to go home today mommy is excited." I said with a smile. "Should we wake up daddy?" I asked getting out of the bed. "Niall." I said shaking him slightly. "Mhmm." He said. "Wake up." I said. "Alright I'm up." He said as he stretched. "Well good morning princess." He said with a smile. So cute. "You wanna take her I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked. Niall gladly took her into his arms and kissed her at the top of the head. How did I get so lucky!

"Alright are you guys ready?" I asked. "Yeah go ahead and put her in her car seat I'll go and pull the car up front." Niall said than left the room. "Hi how are you guys this morning?" The nurse asked. "We are great how about you?" I asked. "I'm good thank you I'll be rolling you down to the car." She said. "Thank you my, her dad will be right back." I said. Addison let out a loud cry as soon as I buckled her in. "Awe honey your okay." I said than placed her passy in her mouth. "I'm going to wheal you down can her father carry her?" She asked. "Yes of course" I said. She shot me a smile. "She's beautiful." She said. "Thank you it's all her dad." I said with a smile.

"Okay car is up front you ready." Niall asked. He turned to the nurse and gave her a smile. "Oh. My. God Niall I'm like your biggest fan I have 20 fan accounts I litterly keep up with everything. I have been to 5 concerts I love you." The nurse said. It almost looked like she was about to pass out. Here we go again. "Wait. Oh. My. God. Niall your a dad how come you haven't posted or said anything?"she asked. She was talking so fast I don't know how I can understand what she's saying. "I was scared." Niall said. "Niall as your biggest fan I want to say I am quite disappointed that you didn't say anything but I'm happy for you she's beautiful." The nurse said. "Thank you look here I'll sign this paper for you but we need to get going but you have to promise that you won't tweet about this." Niall said handing her a paper. "Promise." She said than snapped a quick picture. I really don't get it.

"You guys okay?" Niall asked. "Yeah we are fine, she fell asleep." I said with a smile. "How are you feeling?" Niall asked. "I'm doing a lot better not really to sore anymore." I said. "That's good." He said. "I'm going to fly my family down for Christmas is that ok?" He asked. How could it not be okay I'm super excited to meet Nialls family. "Of course." I said with a smile. "Thank you." He said with a smile. "Alright we are home." He said. I got out of the car and walked to the other side. "I got her you go and head inside and sit." Niall said. "But what about the bags?" I asked. "I'll get them after I take her in." He said. After that I headed inside and Niall fallowed behind.

"Okay everything is brought in." Niall said as he sat next to me on the couch. "Thank you." I said. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "Niall I'm not in pain anymore I can get my own stuff." I said with a chuckle as the end. "I know I'm sorry." Niall said. "It's okay so when are the boys stopping by?" I asked. " I think in two weeks they want to give us time to get settle in and not barn-bard us with guests." He said. "Okay that's fine." I said. "I'll make us lunch what do you want?" I asked. "What ever is fine." He said. "Pizza?" I asked, he nodded. "I'll pass her to you and you put it in the oven." I said as I handed Addison to Niall.

"Okay it's in, you know you two are perfect." I said with a smile. "I love her." Niall said than kissed her tiny hand. "I'm happy that your happy." I said. "Why wouldnt I be?" He asked. "Well a lot of boys when they find out they are going to be a dad the run off and don't want a single part of their kids life." I said. "Well I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." He said with a smile. "When do you go back?" I asked. "Well we started writing the fifth album and We need to promote that and have a tour then after that I don't know. But I do have to be back on January 6th. I'll be back for 2 weeks in April and than 2 weeks in November." He said. It's sad he will be gone because he is going to miss so much. "Your going to miss her birthday." I said. "I know I'm sorry I'll try my best to move my schedule around but November is when we are in America for tour." He said.