Chapter 23

Niall's POV
The boys are coming today and I'm excited . Addison is already a month old I can't believe it. I really don't want to leave in January it's getting so close. 2 months away that's it. "Do the boys like tacos?" London yelled form the kitchen. You have no idea how bad I want to be with her. It hurts me because I don't want to hurt her. "Yes Harry with flip his shit." I yelled back with a chuckle. "What time are they coming?" She asked. "They said around supper time it's 5:45." I said. "Okay well I'll just start these now." She said.

"Hehe she's smiling." I said. "We definitely got lucky." She said. "Yeah we did." I said. I really did get lucky. I had gotten a text from Harry that said the have arrived so I went to answer the door. "Hey man what's-" Louis said as he went so give me a hug he stopped and looked into my arms. "Holy shit she's cute." He said. "Who knew Niall had it in him." He said which caused Liam to hit him. "Get in here and go wash your hands." I said with a chuckle.

"Alright who wants her first?" I asked. The boys just looked I me soon Harry rose his hand. "Here you go." I said. "Wow hey can I call her peanut?" Harry asked. "We don't care." I said with a chuckle. "Uh Harry there are three more of us still." Louis said. "Oh yeah here zayn." Harry said. "Hi I'm uncle zayn but when you get older you can call me what ever your want." Zayn said than place a kiss on her cheek. I could feel a tear running down my cheek I quickly turned away and wiped it. Zayn with always have a special place in my heart I love him.

    "Her first words gonna be payno." Liam said as he played with her little hand. "No it's going to be uncle Tommy's." Louis said. "No her first word is going to be daddy." I said. "Well aren't your adorable." Louis said with a chuckle as he took Addison from Liams arms into his. "I love this girl we are gonna be stuck like glue." Louis said. "Your cute Louis." I said. "Yeah I know." Louis said with a chuckle. "Boys tacos are ready." London yelled from the Kitchen. We all walked out to the kitchen and Louis placed Addison in her swing and turned it on.

    "Hi guys." She said with a smile. "This is a huge taco bar! You didn't have to do this." Harry said. "I know but I wanted to." She said. "Now dig in." She said. We all got our plaits and went to the table to eat. "You guys wanna join us for Christmas?" London asked with a smile. "Oh you don't have to do that." Zayn said. "No I want you guys to I mean your stuck here might as well spend time with us." She said. "I mean I'm up for it." Liam said everyone else nodded.

    I went back to Addisons room to change her and zayn fallowed me. "Hey mate." He said. "Oh hey" I looked up and gave him a smile. "So how you enjoying this?" He asked.  I finished putting her diaper on and picked her up. "I love it I never thought you could fall in love with someone so tiny and fragile." I said as I looked down at her. "Well I'm happy for you and I don't think I have ever seen you this happy." He said. "A lot of its London to." I said. "Mate why don't you just take her on one date just one." Zayn said. "Because I can't hurt her and I never want to hurt her things are fine as they are." I said. "I know it's hard Niall but holding back feeling isn't good." Zayn said. "I guess your right. "I'll be out In a minute I'm going to put her to bed." I said. Zayn nodded and left the room.

    "Alright she's sleeping." I said as I sat on the couch. "Well we are going to head out for the night and we will talk to you guys later." Louis said as they all stood up. "Alright see you guys." I said than they left the house. "That was fun it was good to hang out with people who aren't my parents." She said. "What about your friends?" I asked. "They are in Alaska right now." She said. "I uh have a question." I said. "Okay?" She asked. "Can I take you out on a date?" I asked as I inched the back of my head. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah." I said with a smile. "Of course." She said. I gave her a smile and looked away. "You don't have to be awkward Niall." She said with a chuckle at the end. "I know I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine." She gave me a smile. "I think I'm going to go to bed." She said. "Okay goodnight." I said.

    I hope this date goes well. This is only a yeast to see if I really can stop having feeling for her. I really can have her fall for me. But would it be all that bad? I mean we are already comfortable around each other. And we both have feelings for each other. Oh god what if she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. But she said yes so why wouldn't she. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Hi! I know this one is really short I'm sorry but I hope you still like it! :)