Chapter 14

~Marinette's POV~

It had been three years since the evil butterfly man was defeated or shall I say Gabriel Agreste. They finally defeated him after four years of fighting they finally defeated him at age 17. Now Marinette is 20 and today she is getting married (legally) to the one and only Nathaniel Kurtzberg. Yep she's getting married to tomato head. Not. She is getting married to Damian Wayne. Marinette was getting ready with Annabeth and Chloe, Chloe being the maid of honor. Percy entered the room to give Marinette a wedding gift "Marinette this is for you but if he ever hurts you I will bring him to Tartarus myself with the help of Uncle Plagg." Marinette chuckled and grabbed the present from Percy she opened it and it was a seashell? (Percy Jackson musical anyone?) "Percy what am I supposed to do with this?" "I'm kidding that isn't your actual gift I just wanted to see what you would do" he said while laughing. Marinette glared at him when he handed her another present. She opened the gift once more this time is was a beautiful hairpiece with sapphires and a little inscription on the back that read "To my dear twin sister from, kelp for brains your amazing brother." Marinette scoffed and hugged her brother. Percy left the girls and they continued getting ready. 

Poseidon showed up for the wedding and to walk his daughter down the aisle still in his hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. When Damian saw her he couldn't help but stare she was wearing a beautiful cream colored dress with lace appliques with waves and ladybugs sewn into the hem of the skirt. Her hair was in a bun with the hairpiece her brother gave her. Percy froze when he looked at all the people at the wedding he saw Zeus and Hades there and Dionysus was officiating. When Marinette made it to the altar a woman with brown hair and greens eyes entered "Talia" Bruce said "What are you doing here?" he demanded "I just wanted to see my son get married is that so terrible I won't cause any trouble. If I do you can just have the three gods in the room to kick me out." Right now Marinette was glad she only had people who knew about the gods at her wedding. "tt fine mother but if you ruin this I will not hesitate to end you" Talia nodded and sat down next to Hades. The wedding commenced (idk how to write a wedding the last time I went to one it was in Greece when I was two ok)"You may kiss the bride" Marinette pulled Damian into a kiss "or kiss the groom" at that everyone laughed including Zeus.

Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, Plagg, and Percy came over to the couple and Zeus started to speak "She is still my niece and if you hurt her I will strike you with lightning then have Hades bring you back, so Poseidon can drown you have you brought back again, so Plagg can cataclysm you, and then finally Hades will torture you in the underworld." Damian nodded in agreement and said "I would never do anything to hurt her so you don't have to worry about me." 

~Time skip it is now the future and they have children yay mini demons~

Marinette was with her two children a girl named Akilah Perseus Wayne she has emerald eyes midnight hair and light tan skin, and a boy named Kareem Sally Wayne who has bright blue eyes tan skin and dark hair. Akilah is 7 and Kareem is 6 Damian has started to train them in self defense and how to use weapons of different kinds. Marinette is working on a commision for Lex Luther when she got an email. 

Dear Mrs. Wayne,

You are invited to the 10 year reunion at Françoise Dupont high school on April 27 at 4:30PM. 

Sincerely

Françoise Dupont school board. 

Damian entered the room and saw the email "Beloved do you want to go?" "Sure what's the worst that can happened it's nothing I haven't been through, and we get to see Percy, Annabeth, and Chloe again."

~-~-~

Sup we are nearing the end. Thank you! Bye

Date 2/8/21