Devils and Angels

Start from the beginning

"Why do I have to wear one? Meow?"

"Shh. You'll get us caught." We listened closely for them to be having a conversation.

"So then these two jerks stepped on my tail with the blond trying to make me madder than I already was."

"Well the ball headed one probably didn't help making a comment about touching women's chests. So what happened after that?"

"I beat the crap out of them and left them in a state that they're probably still traumatized by it."

The two started to laugh a bit with them seeming to feel kinda bad laughing. "Wait, so Izuku beat two people up?"

"Would appear."

"You know, that reminds me of two people that came in as first years through transfers. One was a little dwarf looking boy with purple balls on his head and the other was a blond that seemed....odd."

"Superiority complex for the blond and a strange interest in boobs for the other?"

"That's from the rumors I hear of them."

"Mineta and Monoma. They get out of hand, just tell them that you've got a guard kitty that knows how to give them a 'meow motha fucka." He says this while extending his right pointer's claw for both myself and Irina to nearly fall over with laughter. "Are you two done playing crappy spy now?"

We froze for a minute realizing we may have been caught. "We knew you were in here the whole time. So would you two please come over with Kuro and explain to us why you are pretending to be sneaky?"

We came over for Izuku to move to Sona's side of the booth we were in to put us in front of them. "How did you know?"

"You think I wouldn't be able to smell you two? I could smell reborn devil on you and reborn angel on you from a mile away. Not only that, but I smelled me on Kuro to know that it had to be the two of you. But the mustaches? Really? We're not eight when we can fool each other that easily. So why don't we just skip the formalities and go right into dumping the litter box of what crap you two were trying to pull."

I was somewhat silent before answering. "I wanted to see if you two were going to commence intercourse today." Both looked at me a little difficult for words.

"....What I do with Izuku is my own business. If we were to do it, we would not simply tell you about it."

"But Katsumi tells us all about her's as well as almost every other girl. Last week Mina and Nejire were talking to us about a three way you did with them and how they 'milked you dry' as they put it." Irina points this out with Kuro hopping on the table to eat some of Izuku's food.

Izuku looked at Sona before motioning to us. "*sigh* Fine. We were planning to. What of it?"

"Well umm....I was wondering if....you'd be able to bring us in as well." I didn't know what to say for Izuku to ask.

"Why?"

"The church never taught us about sex since it was deemed a sin to commit such acts." I felt disgusted with myself realizing this to begin praying for forgiveness. "Please lord, forgive me for my shameful-AAHH!" My head began to hurt with both Sona and Kuro holding their heads down as well.

"That looked like it hurt."

"A praying devil. *snort* Kinda funny." Izuku and Irina held a laugh a bit while we recovered.

"So you two wish to join us today with that."

"Y-yes. Michel had told me that it was fine for me to sleep with Izuku and umm...." Irina didn't want to admit it, but she's told me that she's desired Izuku even though it was a sin.