"Just nervous..."

Michelle wrapped her arm around me and hugged me. "I know...I saw you freeze up. You're eyes were so wide! It made you look like those aliens." I pushed her away and laughed. "Leave me alone!" I cried."Ladies and gentlemen, I need it quiet please," Kenny announced over the mike.

Michael was sitting down in the audience. I sighed and watched the lights dim out. "Bootilicious" came on. I turned around. "Beyonce can you handle this? I don't think they can handle this!"

Michael's POV

The three girls blew me away, but only one of them captured my eye the whole time. Beyonce. Her butt was jiggling to the beat. Her hair swinging as she sang. I felt myself become alert. I put my hands across my lap and watched as they began dancing. Beyonce was sharp and on point. I smirked at her. Her hair stick to her forehead as she began sweating and getting into it.

"My body too bootilicious for yah baby!"

I was shocked. These girls were better than I thought. Beyonce...my God. "Michael?" Kenny whispered. I turned to face him. "They the bomb?" He asked. I sat back and smiled. Thank God I had on shades today. Beyonce had no idea where my eyes were going. I watched as the girls exiting the stage. "Kenny," I whispered. "Yep?" "Who old are those girls?" "Michelle is 19, Kelly is 20, and Beyonce is 18, the baby." Eighteen..she's so young...oh..no it won't work.

I frowned. "Why?" Kenny asked. I shrugged. "Just wondering," I whispered. Kenny shot me a questioning look. "Mmmhmm." I smiled shyly and looked down. I finally went back down, so I could go back stage and flirt with Bey...I mean...congratulate the girls.

I walked back behind the stage. This was where all the action was. People were getting fit for costumes, dancers were getting techniques corrected, the tech crew were bringing in my set. I smiled when I reached the girls's dressing room. I lightly tapped. "Hold on!!!" Somebody hollered. I waited until the door flew open. Kelly and Michelle in there. I frowned a bit, but didn't show it. "Wonderful job! I hope y'all are ready to do that 70 times!" I announced.

"Do what 70 times?" We turned around. Beyonce stood there drinking a Coke. "Oh, you're routine was wonderful. I was just telling the ladies that this tour has 70 shows in it." Beyonce went, "Oh." She glanced at the floor. "Plenty of time to practice though," She added. I nodded. Kelly whistled. "Oohh wee! And how much are we getting paid again?" "1.5 million for a three song set," I replied," each."

The girls stared at me.

"HOT DAMN!!!" Kelly hollered. "Ooohh...I could finally get that Mercedes, and that Porsche, and that Fiat...."

I let Kelly fantisize about her cars, but I fantisized about Bey. She sighed as she sat down and began reading a magazine. "Beyonce," I called. She looked up. Her hazel eyes wide. "Can I talk to you?" All of the girls exchanged looks. It looked like they were reading each other's mind. Women's telepathy I guess. I chuckled at Bey. She got up and nodded. "Let's walk outside," she suggested. I shrugged and walked out to hold the door for her.

"Thanks," Beyonce whispered.

We began walking down the long corridor. It wasn't as busy on this side of the arena. Beyonce walked until she reached the back door. "Whoa, this is mighty far away," I said. "It's peaceful like this." Bey slid down to the floor and sat. "Sit, I dont bite," she teased sweetly. I smiled at her. But I do.... We sat across from each other. Her stilettoes against my loafers. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

"How are you?" I asked.

Beyonce looked puzzled. "That's it?" I nodded shyly. My arm awkwardly resting on my lap. She laughed. "Exuberant, never better. I feel so...free and alive." I watched as her eyes bounced around with excitement. I smiled. "That's good," I replied. Bey looked so calm and happy. I wish I had that happiness. "You know...I wish I had your fame," Bey admitted. I froze. "Why?" "You have it all! People know you, you get free stuff...you get free stuff." The beautiful woman in front of me frowned.