Preference, Stressed

Dean- When you're stressed out, Dean takes you for a drive in Baby. It's just the two of you and the open road. Dean will even blast your favorite music from the speakers to help you feel better. You'll usually stop for pie before you head back.

Sam- Sam makes you take a break from whatever has you stressed. He'll prepare all of your favorite snacks before picking you up and carrying you to the couch. You two will just cuddle and talk until you're feeling better.

Cas- Cas still doesn't understand human emotion very well. But when you're stressed he'll just sit with you and let you vent about your problems. Most of the time he'll draw circles on the back of your hand with his thumb.

Gabriel- When you're stressed, Gabe brings you all of your favorite sweets. Eating them with you as he tells terrible jokes. He doesn't stop until your grinning ear-to-ear. Usually he ruins the moment by making a really dirty joke or perverted comment, then he zaps out before you can smack him.

Crowley- If you're stressed, Crowley just has you help him with torturing.

Balthazar- Balthazar will give a large glass of your favorite wine, and while your drinking it it he'll give you a shoulder massage. If you're really stressed, he'll get a nice and hot bubble bath ready for you.

Jack- Everything is so new to Jack, but he can tell when you're stressed. So what he'll do is ask you to take a break, and who can say no to that face. Then the two of you will snuggle while watching your favorite movies.

END

A/N: Hey guys it's the author here. I just wanted to let you guys know that preferences will always contain Sam, Dean, and Cas, but the other characters will change. It'll depend on who I have the inspiration to write for, and if I have an idea on what a certain character might do.

Anyways, I wish you guys a better tomorrow. -Kez