What is that?

Dad Dean x daughter Reader

You were sitting in the bunker's kitchen eating breakfast when your dad walked in.

"Mornin," you mumbled around a mouthful of food.

"Good morning princess," Dean said before bending down and kissing the top of your head. "It's really nice out today. I was thinking about washing Baby, you wanna help," he asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

You nodded, "I'm gonna have to get changed first." You gestured to your pajamas, that consisted of a hoodie and sweats.

"Awesome. meet me in the garage in twenty," Your dad said before leaving the kitchen. Drinking his coffee as he left.

Once you finished your breakfast and took care of your dishes, you went to your room to change.

You stood in front of your dresser, debating what to wear. You finally decided on on shorts and one of your many classic rock t-shirts. Slipping on your sandals, you made your way to the garage.

The sounds of Led Zeppelin greeted you when you entered the garage. Your dad smiled at you before tossing a soapy sponge your way. His eyes widened as you reached your arm up, catching the sponge before it sailed over your head. Lowering your arm, Dean's eyes stay fixed on your forearm. In a dangerously low voice, he asked, "What. Is. That?"

You looked down at your forearm. Grinning up at your dad, you responded, "It's my tattoo. Do you like it?"
"When did you get a tattoo" he practically yelled.

You rolled your eyes. "About a month ago. To be honest I've been wearing long sleeves so much that I'd almost forgotten about it." Dean ran a hand down his face as you continued. "What's the big deal? It's not like it's my first tattoo. I mean you and Uncle Sammy were with me when I got my anti-possession one."

"That's different," he said pointing a finger at me. "That is to keep you safe. So what did you feel was so important, that you got it permanently etched into your skin."

You gave him a sad smile before walking over and holding out your arm so he could get a better look. Tears brimmed Dean's eyes as he got his first good look at your tattoo. It was your mom's favorite flower with your parents wedding anniversary across the bottom. Dean pulled you into a hug, kissing the side of your head. You patted him on the back then pulled back. You grinned up at your dad as you said, "Now, are we gonna continue this chick-flick moment or are we gonna actually wash Baby?"

The End