40Pizza

-not edited-

40
Dante Ventura

I looked at the door of Jaime's room when Antonio came out. Angelo immediately approached him and talked for a while before he entered the room. I still hate Angelo and I will never forget that, the way he claimed Jaime and the way he looked at her. I hated it. And I was even more annoyed because he was inside with Jaime. I couldn’t help but be scared. Jaime's memory is back and that includes the memory of her and Angelo. He was her fiancè before. I don’t know what they put together then. Jaime is mine. Only mine. And now that her memory is back I can’t think good with what’s running through Jaime’s mind. Afraid she would leave me and choose Angelo. I did nothing before but hurt her. I'm afraid she might go back to Angelo. I'm afraid she might suddenly change her mind.

Antonio looked at me before walking towards me. He sat in the empty seat next to me. His eyes were immediately focused on the other chair where Katara is with Ysabelle and Lhea. While Lhea who were now frowning as she looked back and forth at Antonio and then at Katara.

"Please take care of my sister." My eyes returned to him. His eyes are still focused on Katara.

"I'll do that even if you don't tell me. And thank you for saving Katara. I didn't know you'd known each other for a long time. Please don't leave her. She's like my sister so take care of her."

"Angelo was Jaime's first love. And I saw then how she loved Angelo. She was his friend, brother, and guardian when she was still in Miguel's prison. Their relationship was strong then and I will not be surprised if Angelo reacted like that because they leaned on each other back then. Only Angelo had Jaime then. "

"Please don't. I don't want to hear it. I feel like I have no hope for Jaime."

"Don't think about that thing. Jaime isn't like that. She loves you and I saw it how she looked at you. It was full of admiration, content, happiness and love. I never saw that in her eyes before so I can say I'm happy for you two."

"I love your sister but I haven't told her that yet. I'm afraid Angelo might be ahead of me. Angelo still loves Jaime. I saw it in his eyes when he threatened me right in my house." Antonio smiled then looked at me. He  tapped on my shoulder.

"I'm sure Angelo hasn't moved on with Jaime yet so good luck to you."

"Fucking no way. Jaime and I are going to have a babies and I won't let Angelo do his thing." He laugh at it.

"Pussy whipped."

"I don't care. If it is Jaime I can be whatever it is."

"I'm leaving. I still have work to do. Because of Jaime's request, I'll bring our father back."

"Let me send someone to help you with the search. You need them."

"Yeah sure. Benjamin and I can't handle that just the two of us. I need more people. So thanks."

I just smiled at him then watched him leave. I even saw a man look at me before he followed Antonio. It must be Benjamin. My eyes returned to the floor but I also looked up when I saw a shoe below. I saw Angelo frown at him. I looked at him. "What?"

"She's looking for you." I immediately stood up when I heard what he said.

"Take care of her." When he said that, he immediately left in front of me.

When I entered Jaime's room I saw her looking out the window. There was no emotion in her face and there is a streak of tears on her cheeks.

She held her stomach while the other gripped the end of the bed tightly. I approached her and sat down next to her. She didn’t turn to me but she just leaned her head on my shoulder. I immediately wrapped my hand around her waist and pressed her even closer to me.

I kissed her on the hair before also looking outside. And now I just realize it’s snowing outside. "Tell me everything, Dante." She said it weakly but I still heard it.

I took a deep breath before I told her everything. Everything that happened to me was at the hands of my father. "I killed him because he hurts my mother."

"But why did you blame Dad-I mean Miguel for his death?"

"Because I'm angry with him. What he did to my mother I can think of nothing but anger at him."

"Mhhm." Her only answer.

"How's your feeling?"

"I'm fine. I'm feeling better. All I learned today I don't know how I'm going to feel but I just chose to be calm. I don't want anything to happen to our children again." I kissed her again on her hair.

"I love you, Jaime." I whispered to her. Jaime immediately got away from me then looked at me. Right in my eyes and stared at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Like what?" She also asked.

"Like I said something impossible." I answered. Gradually the smile drew to her lips. "You love me?"

I nodded. She immediately hugged me tightly and soon she was sobbing. I touched her on both cheeks while staring. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy. I love you, Dante. I really do."

"I know, Jaime. I know, princess." I hugged her again.

"Who is Michelle? I heard from Leon that she always comes to your office." I stopped for a moment from caressing her back.

"She's nothing. Don't be bothered." I answered. Yes, Michelle was nothing. Michelle was just one of those whores who is clingy and demanding which is she knows what's her place.

"I know she was your whore back then." She looked at me.

"I won't lie to you, yes she was one of my whore but it was in the past now. You're my future now." I hugged her again. But she let go of the hug again and looked at me.

"Where did you get that emerald eyes? Its's so beautiful."

"My father."

"Ow, I see. Can you get me a pizza? I really want a pizza."

"Pizza it is." I smiled at her and she did the same.

God! I'm so inlove with my princess.