23I love you

-not edited-

23
Third Person

Dante frowned as he stared at the papers Flake had given him. It was  information about Angelo Salvonto.

A newspaper was also attached and his forehead furrowed even more when he saw what was there. Jaime and Angelo's picture is on the front page and bold letters are placed at the top.

THE DAUGHTER OF THE OWNER OF EMC IS OFFICIALLY ENGAGED TO ANGELO SALVONTO.

Dante's grip on the newspaper tightened. It crushed and then thrown in a corner of his office.

He called Flake. "Come upstairs."

That's all he said when Flake answered and immediately put it down.

Flake just looked at his phone. He doesn't know if the information he got is correct and he just thinks that his boss is smoking with anger.

He climbed into his office. Knock on the door. When he heard his boss's voice he immediately entered. He leaned over to approach the front of his desk.

"Good job, Flake." He looked at the boss in shock.

He had no emotion but he was amazed when he praised him. He smiled.

"Now I'm going to have you do something new." Flake stood straight.

"What is it, Don?"

"Emmanuel. Find out if he has people outside. It's just the sniper I don't know yet who. Don't stop until you know nothing. I have a hunch but I don't know what to do when the suspicion is true. Find out everything. Everything he did outside. " Flake nodded.

"You can go." Flake leave the room.

Dante leaned back in his chair and stroked his temple. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

He turned to the papers in front of him. He arranged it and returned it to the envelope. The door opened but his attention was not there. He opened the farthest drawer and put the envelope in there. He next took care of his work.

The door slammed shut so he turned there. He saw Jamie frowning. He immediately got off the computer and stood up then approached her.

He smiled then hugged his girlfriend. He kissed her on the bridge of her nose then buried his face in Jaime's neck.

"I'm not busy when you're the reason." He whispered there. He pulled her until he could sit in his swivel chair. He makes Jaime sit on his lap facing to him. Jaime immediately slammed into his chest and wrapped his hand around his neck. Dante's hands crawled down to her waist and then hugged her tightly.

Dante returned to work while Jaime was on his lap straddling. When he finished, he immediately turned to his girlfriend who was still buried her face in his chest. He caressed her back then gave her a kiss on the head. Jaime's face rose and then stared into Dante's eyes.

"Can I go to my apartment?" Dante frowned.

"Why? What are you going to do there?"