34Save

-not edited-

34
Third Person

Dante was restless in the car on the way to Katara's clinic. He tried to call the clinic many times but no one answered and so did Katara. He didn't feel well when he woke up in the morning.

"Can you faster?" He turned to Leon who was in the passenger seat and busy fiddling with his phone.

He didn't know what he was doing so he just let him go.

He will apologize to Jaime for what he did the other day when he will arrive at Katara's clinic. He would try to calm down in front of her and listen to her side of what had happened.

Somehow he also got close to the girl and he cares for her. He made a memories from her and he wanted to make a lot.

His phone vibrated in his pocket. He frowned at the caller ID. He didn't know why she was calling, when he invited her to his mansion just for the quick fuck she never stopped going to his office. He just shook his head and then answered.

"What?" He answered irritably.

"What's that sound, baby? Sounds like you're irritating. Can I go to your place?" She said with flirty sound.

"Just fuck off, Michelle. I'm not in a mood right now."

"Oh. Are you visiting your whore? Really Dante? After you fuck me you'll still go back to that woman? Does your woman know what's going on with us behind her back? Come on, Dante. I know you want me. I know you want this body. You crave for it and I'm willing to give it to you."

"We'll talk later."

"That's my baby. See you."

He did not answer but immediately turned off the call.

"FUCK!" He turned to Leon who shouted. He focused on his phone and frowned.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

Leon looked at him and he saw the worried in his eyes. "They got Jaime and Katara was not at her house and clinic. No one knows where Katara is. Emannuel took Jaime from the clinic last night."

He laughed sarcastically. Is this her plan?

He will no longer be surprised by what happened. Jaime did lied to them. Sh just did the thing she was sure she wouldn’t hurt to escape from his hand.

He tightened his grip on his phone. That woman fooled me again. She is really good at acting. What a fucking bitch, wait 'till I finally hold you. I'll make sure my bullet will straight to your head.

"Turn around. Leon, prepare the plane. We're going to attack."

Leon's eyes widened at what he heard. He wanted to calm him down but he was scared of his appearance so he did nothing but follow his command.

"And one more thing. You know what to do to Michelle. Make sure she's not breathing tomorrow."

***

Leon rolled his eyes inside the plane. Dante brought almost all of his men to Italy. And he only ordered two things at all.

'Rescue Katara and kill Emannuel's men. All of them, including Jaime. '