30Not my Possession

-not edited-

30
Third Person

Dante did not listen. At those times nothing else enters his mind except the person who killed his mother who is in his hands now. And he wanted to do nothing but kill it and torture it.

Anger filled his whole mind. He was about to want to hurt Jaime but that stopped when he saw her writhing in pain. Confused, he looked at her and searched for where the pain it was causing came from. And there he saw the blood on her feet.

Concern returned to Dante's face. The former full of anger was replaced by remorse. He immediately called Leon who came immediately. The leash has been removed. But before they could leave that room, Jaime fainted.

"Jaime. Hey, baby." Dante pulled Jaime into his arms. "We don't have time, we need to take him to the hospital." Dante immediately picked up Jaime and ran out of the basement.

"Call Katara. We're going there."

Leon drove the car while Dante and Jaime were in the back. Dante touched both of Jaime's faces. "Hey, baby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

That word kept coming out of Dante's mouth. There he realized he couldn’t afford to hurt her. He couldn't bear to see her hurt. And at those times, Dante’s tears dripped as he apologized to the unconscious Jaime.

"Please baby, open your eyes for me. I'm sorry. Fuck Leon faster!" He shouted.

When they arrived at Katara's clinic they already at the door waiting with the stretcher and nurses. He laid Jaime there and the nurses and Katara acted immediately. When they arrived at the emergency room, Dante was stopped there.

Dante pulled his hair and face the wall. He hit his fist on the wall repeatedly. Leon, on the other hand, sat in the chairs on the side.

"Fuck." Weak, but still can heard the anger in his voice.

Soon Ysabelle and Flake arrived. "What happened?" Ysabelle asked immediately. He looked first at Leon before Dante who was still facing and his forehead was against the wall.

Anger welled up in Ysabelle's chest and she approached him. She slammed Dante's body forward and slapped him hard without saying a word. Leon and Flake's eyes widened at the sight. But Dante was not shaken. He just stared at the floor and shrugged his shoulders as blood dripped from his fist.

"What did you do?!" She cried out as tears flowed. Leon approached his fianceè and stopped her from saying anything. He pulled Ysabelle all the way outside. Dante was still languidly standing there. Flake approached him then grabbed him by the shoulder.

"She will be fine." He says poorly.

It took two hours inside the emergency room and Dante did not leave the door. He waited for Katara to come out.

When Katara finally came out she couldn't read his expression. He immediately approached her even though he was very nervous in his chest.

"Is she alright?" Katara took a deep breath before staring at him. "I'll be honest with you. Her condition is still dangerous now. So please Don, don't make Jaime suffer like this especially there is a ba-" she stopped and then looked away from him, which surprised him.