16Damn!

-not edited-

16

Dante Ventura

I lost my attention to the computer when the door opened and Leon entered. Walked straight to the sofa and sit down. He rested his head on the backrest and drubbed the bridge of his nose.

"What are you doing here?" I asked then stood up and accompanied him to the sofa.

"Something is not right. There seems to be something wrong with our investigation. I feel we are close to the truth but we can not just point it out if what it is. We have found the location where the bullet came from. It was from Italy and not even one is matched the bullets used by Emmanuel. But someone said to me that something was wrong. "

"Didn't I tell you that Emmanuel is a cunning man. He's playing tricks on us to get away from the truth. I'm sure he killed my parents. By the way, do you have any information about the sniper?" Leon sighed then shook his head.

"This one is difficult. I don't see anything in Emmanuel's men with that profile. All the snipers I saw were purely male. There was no female. I tried to hack their system but I did not see anything except an encrypted folder. My team tried to decode it but it was not that easy. "

"Keep doing and don't stop until we know what the contents of that folder are. I feel that thing is important. I know there is important information inside that will lead to us to the truth."

Leon got up then went to the counter and poured an alcohol. He returned with two glasses of alcohol and gave it to me. He sat down in front of me again.

"I just want to ask, do you know Angelo Salvonto?"

Angelo Salvonto? His name sounds familiar but I can't recall if I met or heard Salvonto before.

"I don't know but that name is familiar to me. Why did you ask?" I asked.

"Aren't you watching the news? Almost all of Jaime's faces are in the news and that Salvonto is looking for her. I don't know why because no one said how he related to Jaime."

Who is this man? Why is he looking for my Princess?

"Know who that Salvonto is. I want to know who he is or why he is looking for Jaime."

"By the way, before I forgot, Emmanuel called me and he wanted to talk to you. " I just nodded. He drunk the last contents of the glass before finally leaving my office.

I know Emmanuel can't move because of what we talked about. Desperate to get Jaime he does everything I want. Now I hold Emmanuel by his neck and that's because of Jaime. My Princess.
I just came to my senses when the door opened again. Venus peeked in there and when she saw me she finally entered. She sat next to me then clung to my arm.

"I thought you weren't here. It's a good thing I came here. So, when will we go out again? I miss what we used to do." She smiled and squeezed itself more into me.