"This is so fun," she smiled, swaying a bit as she took a shot herself but she drank it wrong or something because some of it spilt down her chin.

She went to wipe it with the back of her hand but Damon reached out with his thumb, wiping it off.

"I can think of something a whole lot more fun," he said huskily before he placed his thumb in his mouth, sucking off the alcohol.

            She felt like the room got really hot suddenly. And he was staring at her, hypnotizing her, with those bright, blue eyes and she was frozen.

            She swallowed harshly as he leaned in towards her. Her mind was slow to catch up to what was going on and suddenly his lips were on hers. She couldn't think straight and her drunken mind had trouble grasping the reasons why this wasn't a good thing. So she kissed him back.

______

They winded up at the Salvatore Boarding House. Their lips were inseparable and his hands were all over her while her own hands were pulling up his shirt.

Damon lifted it off and threw it somewhere before he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her up the stairs to his room and she started to take her shirt off but it got stuck around her head and she laughed.

Damon put her down and helped her get out of the mess she was in. Once her shirt was off, his lips were back on hers and they had somehow traveled to the bed.

"How many women have you been with?" Jenny blurted out. "I mean, with a face like yours and knowing you, you've probably been with a lot," Jenny giggled as Damon kissed down her stomach, making her nerves set alight with a tickling sensation.

    Damon smirked, "You calling me hot, Jen?"

     "You already know you are."

      "You're right. I do," he said and he connected his lips with hers.

       She broke away from the kiss once fear suddenly striked her heart and she spoke quietly, "I've only done this twice, you know."

Fear. Feeling insecure was what made the effects of the alcohol wear off a bit.

          Damon snorted, "You think that surprises me?"

    "Hey, there some people that care about being in a relationship so that way it's worth it," Jenny said, punching his bare chest.

     "Then what are you doing with me?"

      "I don't know. Elijah left," Jenny said and her smile turned into a grimace. She knew she wasn't bound to Elijah; he had left her here for two months. But she started to feel guilty and sad. Perhaps apart of her got with Damon because she wanted to forgot Elijah; or at least try to.

         Damon sighed and laid down next to her, pulling her into his arms, "You'll find another guy, Jen. Someone worthy of you."

       "He seemed worthy."

        Damon let a couple moments pass before he changed topics, "So who are the lucky two guys that you decided to bare all to?"

        Jenny giggled again, a smile coming back to her face, "It wasn't two guys. It was one. Mason, but you know, twice."

      "Ewww. Mason, really? No one else?"

        "He was cute in high school and you know all the crazy emotions of being a teenage adolescent really changed things."

    "You never found a college guy?"

     "No. It never felt right with anybody..."

       "Until Elijah," Damon groaned.

      "Yes," Jenny's eyes glazed over and then she got her bearings back and she spoke. "What about you? Did you ever really like someone?"

         Damon hesitated before answering, "There was this girl a long time ago. Thought I was in love. Turned out she was a bitch. And now I'm here."

    "I'm sorry."

     "For what?"

      "For her screwing with you. You didn't deserve that."

     Damon smiled bitterly but he didn't say anything. Instead he got up and got a shirt out of his dresser before coming back and handing it to her. She gave him a smile before she put it on and snuggled into his side.

      "You know I'm supposed to have wild sex with you and forget all about Elijah."

       "Just go to sleep, Jen. Trust me, you don't want to have sex with me. You wouldn't be able to get enough of me," he smirked slightly.

     "Confident in your skills in bed, Salvatore?" She turned her head and smiled at him.

       "Completely," Damon smiled back at her and he leaned forward, kissing her on the forehead. "Now, sleep."

     And so she slept. And he fell asleep soon afterwards holding her in his arms.

_______

Jenny woke up in the morning with a raging headache and vague memories of what happened. Damon was all too happy to remind her. She swore she was never drinking again in his presence.

When Damon dropped her off at home that day, she was mulling over her drunken mistakes and she reached for her phone out of habit and dialed a number, planning to tell Jenna—

Jenny froze and hung the phone up, putting it down slowly. Her eyes teared up at name in her contacts that she hadn't deleted yet. She couldn't bring herself to. It was still a habit to call the number, thinking she'd be able to tell Jenna about her day, only to remember she'd be talking to a ghost.

AN: I had this moment planned from the get go. Please don't blame drunk Jenny okay. I know she kissed Elijah but it's been two months and he has repeatedly left her (I know it's not his fault but she doesn't know that).