34: BEST NOT-SO COUPLE

Start from the beginning

Y/n was actually not feeling bad. At least not as bad as when she grabbed Kai. In the end, she knew they would have to get on good terms sooner or later.

But, knowing that the school really thought they were together was something surprising. She hadn't gotten told any bad stuff from any of his fangirls. Which was surprising to her.

Would Atsumu be alright with it? She knew that taking the pictures would just add fuel to the fire. But even so, the school year was almost over, and it wouldn't matter either way.

"You sure you don't want to just not do anything about it?"

"Yeah it's fine. I mean, it won't matter in a couple of weeks so, whatever."

"But it'll be on print forever-"

"I said it's okay. Just hurry and tell the people chosen to get here by lunch time. They'll have the entire day off so tell them to bring their bags as well."

"Okay. If that's what you want," she pat Y/n's shoulder and left.

"Is she good now?" Kai stood up and asked. Keyla approved, and he walked in, "You're actually gonna do it?"

Y/n watched as her best friend swiveled around in the chair. "Mhm, it can't be that bad. Go ahead and make sure the cameras are set up in the hall. And the black and white tapestry in the back as well."

"Yes ma'am."

"Shut up. You know what, I'll go help as well."

The two walked out into the hallway and messed around with the setups. Laughing was filled and Keyla came back with a few students,"The rest are on their way. Go ahead and do theirs," she pointed to the students.

"Right, we're on it. Kai, you take the first three. Which are..." she grabbed the paper, "Style, duo-"

"The duo isn't here yet," Keyla shouted from the room.

"O-Kay then, do style, academics-"

"You won the academics for female student, Y/n," Keyla interrupted again.

"R-right! Now do the style, quietest, and all the sports people," she counted the students, "We're missing two of them. Where are they at?"

"Soccer and Volleyball winners are still in their classes."

"I see. Well then just do those in the meantime, Kai."

"On it. Come here if you know if you won. Uhm I'll call out names!"

Great. I'll just wait for everyone else. Let's see who I have to work with then, Y/n looked through the results. And she felt her heart drop.

Best duo (friendship):
Osamu Miya
Rintaro Suna

Best in sports:
**** ********
***** ****
*** *******
Atsumu Miya
***** ******
**** *****
** ****
Ray Watabe
******** ******

Best all around:
Atsumu Miya

Favorite couple:
Atsumu Miya, Y/n Y/l/n