Lilia tattoo pt 2 ✨

Start from the beginning

They pulled away and looked at each other lovingly.
"Are you ready to get the greatest tattoo?" Jungkook smiled.
"I'm so ready, are you ready?" Taehyung grinned.
"I'm definitely ready, now take me to the studio and let's begin" Jungkook pointed at the studio door.
"Okay let's go" Taehyung cheered, walking them to the studio.
"Okay I'm gonna go first, I guess you've already drawn it. You just need to trace it with the special pen and then place it on my arm, so I can see it then tattoo it" Jungkook instructed.
"Okay sit on the seat and I'll trace it" Taehyung told him excitedly and pulled out the drawing which he hid.

(Credits to the rightful owner^)

He quickly traced it and brought it over to Jungkook. Jungkook had already prepped his left arm, with cleaning and shaving the area using his right hand. Taehyung sat next to him and carefully lined up the paper and pushed it on there.
"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked with a smile.
"More than ever" Jungkook said with a breath.

Taehyung peeled away the paper, leaving the purple outline on Jungkook's arm. He looked to the side and gasped.
"Tae it's beautiful" Jungkook said with glossy eyes.
"I wanted something dainty and pretty, for my pretty boy and well as I drew it I thought about all the different aspects to our relationship and how everything will always lead to happiness" Taehyung smiled softly, wiping the boys small tears which fell from his eyes.
"I think it's beautiful and the fact you drew it yourself makes it even more amazing, okay right I'm gonna tattoo it and then I'll do yours"

Jungkook grabbed the sterilized equipment and turned it on. He brought the familiar needle up to his arm and began tattooing himself. He's done this before as he didn't trust anyone else to tattoo him. He steadily drew in his arm, making Taehyung wipe when Jungkook told him to. Once he finished he wrapped his arm with a hot towel and placed the equipment in the sterilizer. He removed the hot towel and showed it to Taehyung.
"I love it Tae, so much" Jungkook smiled pulling Tae into a sweet kiss.
They pulled away and Jungkook pecked him one more time before wrapping his arm up in the bandage to prevent infection.
"Okay your turn" Jungkook smiled.

He washed the elders wrist and shaved it before going to his draw and pulling out the sketch. He traced over it and brought it over to Taehyung.
"Now shut your eyes and no peaking otherwise you'll get no hugs or kisses for the rest of the day" Jungkook spoke sternly.
"Okay okay I'm shutting them" Jungkook laughed at his boyfriend before pulling away the sketch.

He began tattooing him, concentrating on the tattoo as he switched between colours. Taehyung had never had a coloured tattoo before so Jungkook decided to surprise him.
When he finished he cleaned it up with a hot towel and sighed with content.
"Okay are you ready?" Jungkook asked with a proud smile.
"Yes, I'm so excited" Taehyung clapped
"Okay look" Jungkook smiled.
Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at his wrist.

(Credits to the rightful owner ^) >imagine it on his wrist<

>imagine it on his wrist<

"Oh baby it's so beautiful, I love it so much" Taehyung said sweetly, amazed at the beauty on his arm.
The tattoo was much more dainty than the others but he loved that as it reminded him of Jungkook.
"Well I thought you've never had a coloured tattoo before and I know you've always wanted one, so I thought this was a good idea. Then I was thinking what we both had in common, we both love the night, and then the waves resembles the peacefulness of our relationship. Then the two birds signify us and how we'll always have each other no matter what" Jungkook smiled, explaining the whole tattoo with great detail.
"I fucking love it, it's my favourite" Taehyung said with pureness.
"I'm glad" Jungkook giggled, as he wrapped it up in the bandage.

Jungkook packed all the equipment away, and turned his attention back onto his boyfriend.
Taehyung pulled him close by his waist and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's neck. Jungkook looked up with his huge bunny smile, making Tae coo. They attached their lips, smiling into the kiss. Taehyung patted the boy's butt commanding him to jump. Jungkook jumped up wrapping his legs around his waist and holding onto Taehyung securely. They pulled away and rested their foreheads together.
"I'm glad I found you" Taehyung smiled.