He said and I could hear him giving instructions to someone. I could hear it because he didn't cut the call. I ended the call and then booked a cab. I locked the apartment and hurried down with the luggages. The ride took half ah hr to reach there due to traffic. How will he be able to come on time in this traffic??

The airport was so big. I have already seen this aiport because I came from India with Priya here only. But I couldn't see it properly because of that her. Anyways the airport is big. God!! It was like vast. It has 8 terminals and is very busy. People were walking running here and there. I was looking at the airport in awe. I was just like a kid who got lost in the middle of a carnival.

 I was just like a kid who got lost in the middle of a carnival

I looked at my ticket and walked to my terminal by looking at the direction board

I looked at my ticket and walked to my terminal by looking at the direction board. My heart was beating so fast and my stomach was also torturing me. This Edward is also doing like this. I waited for him in the waiting area for like half ah hr. My tension was increasing as every minute passed by. This idiot what is he doing, I don't know. Leaving me like this. But my mind couldn't blame him. He is working so hard. What else can he do? The announcement was made and I panicked and called him. After, all walked to board. I stood there looking at the terminal entrance. The last announcement was made and my eyes were loaded with tears. I won't go if he didn't come. Stupid Edward.

At the same time, I turned to see as someone called me.

"Excuse me madam. It's time. You have to go in. Are you waiting for someone?" She asked me with a small smile.

".....Yes.I am ...waiting " I turned to the entrance with tears when Edward came in. Idiot!!!!! IDIOT!!!

It was like I got my life back. He came running.

"Sorry sorry....Come" he said and I looked at him angrily but had watery eyes.

I already gave the luggage in the counter. So I had only my handbag and a small bag. He took the small bag from me and we walked to board.