- 78 -

Triple update - 76 to 78th chapter

○ Edward Ryan's POV ○

I know Zaiden won't tell me anything so I walked to the watchman

Tamil - Intha payan ooda amma yaru? (Who is this kid's mother?)
I asked him.

Tamil - Owner ooda payan sir. Ethuku kekuringa?( He is owner's son. Why are you asking?) He asked me confused with a random question.

Tamil - Owner na .....Diya ah???(Owner means ...Is it Diya??) I asked him with my heart beating like shit.

"Ama sir" he said and I stood there shattered. My son??????? Zaiden, My son???? I knew this when he said he name is Zaiden. I wanted to name my son Zaiden and told this to Diya before. Whyyyyyyy did she hide this from me??? GOD!!!! I will get mad now.

I turned to see Zaiden but he wasn't there. I hurried to the office. I was actually happy to see her. But after coming here, I just hate to see her.

I walked in furiously and Diya stood there with Zaiden and that guy. She looked shocked to see me here.

"Is he our son???" I shouted at her. I didn't imagine that this will be the first sentence I will ever say when I am meeting her after years.

She looked at me shocked and unable to answer. "Edwar....Yes, he is our son" she said and couple of tears drops dropped down my eyes.

"Why why why didn't you say this???? Whyyyyyyyy?????" I shouted and Zaiden cried seeing someone shout. Someone?? Yeah I am a stranger to him now.

That guy took Zaiden and got out.

"Edward....I am sorry. It is my fault. All of this. I know I always hurt you and then ask sorry. But I am really apologizing. I came to...." she said, crying.

I stopped her. "Right now!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR STUPID EXPLANATION" I shouted and she cried hard.

I added..."I don't want your apologizes madam. The word "Hurt" is not enough. Find some word which gives even more stronger meaning for hurt. Do you know how much I was clueless about my son's existence? You didn't care and bother to show him to me. Am I that evil to you? I asked one thing to you ever. What is it? How will you remember? I said you to give your trust to me. I asked you to believe me. Leave all that. I lost hope in you. You won't trust me. The person who cheats and does all nonsense are happy. I, who is trustworthy, pure and dedicated to one girl deserves this treatment for 4 years. Then, why should I be good, even I can be like them. What difference that it make? I can be happy being like that. People beleive them only.

Leave all that. Did you think and see? I lost all my precious years. I didn't see you pregnant. I wanted to take care of my wife when she is pregnant. I am a doctor. I have seen many new born babies and also kids. I didn't know if I had a kid only. I couldn't see him grow. Why is this punishment for me?? Tell me, Diya??????why is this punishment for me??? Don't you have a common sense that I wouldn't do like that?? Madam will believe what she see right??