- 66 -

□ Quadruple updates - 65 to 68 □

○ Diya's POV ○

The next day evening after work, I finished checking our luggages and I kept in the hall. I wore chudihar punjabi style. I usually don't perfer tight pants like jeans or leggings for long travel. Because I get leg pain.

I put a clutcher to my hair and went to the kitchen

I put a clutcher to my hair and went to the kitchen. Still we have 4 hours to board. I emptied the fridge and cleaned the kitchen. Then I took everything down to put it in the waste bin. If I keep it in house, by the time we come back, the place will smell bad.

I checked the gas, emptied the oil in the puja lamp, closed all the windows, closed the curtians and sat on the couch. I am going to miss this place. My home, my sweet home. I had my new life, to be exact, my life started here. My Edward house.

I looked at the clock, we have to leave in half an hr. But he didn't come still. I didn't want to pressurize him by calling. So, I waited. I walked to our bedroom and lied there. I hugged Edward's pillow and inhaled his scent. I ran my hand over the bed and remembered the moments I had in this house. Once again I squeezed the pillow and hugged it tight as tears loaded in my eyes. I don't why but I felt like crying. Tears ran down my eyes and I felt so emotional. Hey stupid Diya!!! As if you are going to leave Edward here and going to your hometown. You are getting emotional like that. You are going with Edward and what is your problem now?? My inner Diya scolded and I just sighed.

At the same time, I heard my phone ring and I hurried to the hall to pick it up. It was Edward.

- Baby!! I won't be able to come home now.

- What are you saying Edd???

- Wait babe...listen. Just take a cab and go to airport. I will surely join you there directly.

- What Ed?? Ok..I will go...please don't make it late.

- 100 percent I will be there. I won't let you to go alone. Ok baby, I will see you there.