- 36 -

Diya's pov

Diya's pov...

I love him but, I don't know why I'm hesitating to say that to him. I really want us to be real loving couple. I want him with me. I want to love him eternally but, nothing starts until I confess my love to him. So, I decided to confess my love to him today. Yes, on Christmas. He always loves Christmas and I wanted to add the love and be part of his happiness.

After work, I got home a little late. I took a hot shower to ease off my body pain. Working at the restaurant and also working on the decorations made me tired and I didn't get proper sleep the whole week. Then, I searched my wardrobe and finalized a saree, after a long search. I wore a red plain saree and I put a little makeup. I just curled the bottom part of my hair and finally, looked at the mirror. The saree was just perfect for me and it outlined my body curves.

Then, I wrapped his Christmas gift

Then, I wrapped his Christmas gift. I had bought him a watch. I bought it during the Christmas shopping. It looked really classic and also it was his favorite colour black. When, I was wrapping the gift. My eyes caught the wedding ring on my hand. This ring unites us. It reminds me of my wedding. The day that changed my whole life. The day when I became Mrs.Edward Ryan. I'm thankful to God for giving him and making me the luckiest person.

Our Apartment people had organised Christmas party downstairs and Edward had gone there

Our Apartment people had organised Christmas party downstairs and Edward had gone there. How am I going to confess? Thinking this, I left the gift on the table so as to give it to him privately. I went downstairs to see the crowd. How am I going to find him in this crowd? People were busy moving here and there to see the stalls. I started searching for him when