- 31 -

Diya's pov

Diya's pov..

I finished my work at the restaurant and got out. It was just an another ordinary day. I usually opt bus to go home. To reach the bus stop, I had to walk past two streets. Today, I needed to buy groceries which were on the other side of the road.

I thought to take a short route so, I had to walk between the small gap of two buildings. As I walked further, I could see no one there so, I walked a little faster to reach the other side quickly when I saw three men leaning to the wall and smoking. All had that intimidating rugged look.

I didn't look at them straight, but kept an eye on them and walked fast. But, my bad time, they started following me when I walked past them. I got even more scared and walked as fast as my legs could take me. But..

"Hey, sexy. Care to join us?"said one guy blocking my way. I looked at him. He was bald with a lot of tattoos. I got afraid as I swallowed my saliva and looked down.

"I think she is an Asian. Hey, let's have some fun" said the other one who had piercings with a pervert look, blocked my right side. I got badly tensed and I began to run to my left side. They chased me and formed a circle, blocking my ways.

"Hey, don't try to escape. We are not in a mood to fight. All we want is you" the third guy who was huge and looked like a body builder said, lowering his head and tried to lift my face with his dirty hand.

"Don't you dare touch me" I slapped his hand and shouted at him.

" So, you are a feisty one. Aren't you? I love fiesty sexyy ones" he said and I tried to escape when he kept his hand on my shoulders and pulled me. As I tried to run, the cloth on my shoulder tore with the force. Still, I didn't stop trying to run when

The other two guys held my arms and pushed me to the wall. I shouted for help continously and tried to escape, but I couldn't. Tears rolled down my eyes thinking of what would happen now and how am I going to escape?

The huge guy with a smirk walked to me while he accentuates my features. I felt disgusted hearing those words. No one will help you Diya. No one is there now. You have to save yourself. I tried to release my hands but failed.

The guy came closer and trailed his dirty hand from my forehead to my cheeks. "Don't dare to touch me, you rotten pig" I shouted and he got angry. He came closer and kept his hand on my hips when I, with the full force used the closeness to kick his balls as he moved away and bent down in pain. The other guys released my hand to check on him.

I used the chance and started running to reach the other side. They chased me, but I was already close to the main road. I reached the busy street and mingled with the crowd. I turned back to see them searching. But, when they saw a bunch of policeman standing on the other side of the road, they started walking back.

I caught a wall trying to  normalize my breath. I was sweating profusely and my legs got shaky and trembled with fear. I couldn't control my tears. I cried and cried.