☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

She paused for a second.

"Your hands make me want them inside me."

I wiped my head to look at her in shock. No way this girl just said she want my hands in her coochie.

"Is it the rings?" I licked my lips.

I looked through the windows and saw how crowded it was inside. Shit was packed.

"Yea, and how big they are. Plus, I can tell you take care of yourself,"

"Well, I'm not gon hold you. Maybe I want them there too." I suggested.

"Hmm, we'll see Savior." Jia gave me that look.

"Come on. Bring your horny ass inside." I dragged her through the entrance.

The showcase was put together perfectly. The crowd was big as hell. We needed to go find our work in case we got any buyers.

Jia was thinking the same thing and lead us over to where are pieces were displayed. Once we got there, I was proud. I was proud of how far I came.

"Awww, they look so good, Sav. We gotta have someone take a picture of us here."

"Yea-" I began but I was interrupted.

"Yo, Sav! I know that ain't Sav!" I heard a guy say.

I turned around to see a nigga that I used to know in highschool named Dre. He used to run shit with me. He looked pretty much the same. Dre had the same ugly ass mohawk and crooked teeth.

"What up? How you been?" I kept Majia next to me.

"Man, I'm good. This crazy, bro. On some real shit, I thought both of us would've been dead or in jail, my nigga. What you doing out here?"

Majia watched me closely as I thought about my answer.

"For real bro, me too and I'm an artist." That was one of the first times I admitted to someone from my hood.

"Oh for real? I'm proud of you, Sav. My girl dragged me out here." He motioned across the room to the girl that I was sure he made up.

"Thanks, bro. But I gotta do sum, so Ima fuck with ya." I dapped him up.

He left and I felt Jia's eyes still on me as I turned back to our paintings.

"You seem to have a lot of sides to you."

"I do." I responded as we smiled at the people coming to check out the bright display.

"I wanna know all of them." Jia said lowly.

"I want you to know them, too." I shrugged.

After that, Jia said she wanted to walk around and I stayed where I was. This whole experience was something that I had never thought I'd be doing. Just being able to stand here and watch everything that was going on made me grateful.

Also, I was getting to see more of what Majia was like. When I first met her, shawty was so closed off but now I felt like she was one of my closest friends.

"Excuse me, sir?" An old white lady and her husband came up to me.

"Yes?"

"Are you the artist of the painting behind you? It's quite gorgeous." She told me.

I gave her a small smile, "Yes, I am. Thank you, ma'am."

"And you are just the cutest young man! You look so wonderful and delighted to be here," the lady moved her head to get another look at the work. "So, how much is it going for?"

I suppressed a smile, "Uh, prolly like 1,000, if no one puts in another offer."

"Oh, okay. I'll put my name down." She did so and her husband did the same.

Majia came back and the rest of the event went smoothly. We both got a few offers and bids on each of our works. And, we hadn't seen Katie all day which was even better:

I ended up selling all of my pieces and so did Gee. I was gassed. The ride home was chill, but I couldn't help think about what I was gon have to do when I got home.

I was gonna have to take care of shit until I felt comfortable going back around Jia and the studio. I ain't wanna kill the nigga, but Messy was acting so wild that I thought he might've tried to kill me and I had to make sure I was prepared for that.

"This was a cute little trip. I need to thank Ant for having us come out here," Gee leaned her head against the passenger seat window looking out at the rain.

"It was. I really appreciate you helping me out with this shit. Like without you, I wouldn't be able to do what I'm doing with this art stuff." I kept my eyes on the road.

"No problem, Savior. I wish I had someone to help me out when I was first starting out."

We pulled up to her complex and I helped her get her stuff out do the car. Then, I walked her up to her place. This time, she was able to put the key in easily.

"Hollup," I told her as she walked out her stuff inside. "Gimme hug."

Majia came over and embraced me. I didn't know how long I was gonna have to distance myself until I dealt with this. Once I let go, we said our goodbyes and I just hoped that I would be able to come back to work soon.

___________________________________
shorter chapter to prepare for what's happening next :)

vote, comment and share!

much love😍