13

Today, we are actually going to the beach. Unlike what happened yesterday.

I'm still a little pissed at luke for putting bruises on my hips. But he's apologized any chance he got. So I guess I'll forgive him.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yep." I say and grab a towel.

I walk down the stairs and go to the garage. We get in the car are in our way to the beach.

Ashton, Calum, and Michael are meeting us there. I have a feeling this day is going to be interesting.

After a few minute drive, I grab a close parking spot and shut off the ignition.

We climb out of the car and grab our stuff. Luke takes my hand as we make our way to the water.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He says and looks at my slightly showing hips.

"Luke, it's ok. I'm alright." I say and give his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I won't ever hurt like that again, ok?" He repeats.

"Ok." I say and drop my stuff on the sand.

After putting a thin layer of sunscreen on, Luke drags me to the water.

He suddenly lifts me up and kisses my nose. I smile and kiss his lips.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say with a smile.

He softly places his lips against mine. The kiss was passionate and loving. Like most of the ones we share.

"Ok love birds. They make rooms for that." Kona laughs.

I roll my eyes as Luke gently sets me down. We all walk out further into the water as we laugh along with each other.

As we're walking, I slowly get submerged under the water.

"I can't go any farther." I announce. Earning everyone's eyes.

"Yes you can." Michael says.

"No, I can't. I can barely touch." I say. Standing in my tip toes at the moment.

Luke turns his back to me and submerged his body.

I grab ahold of his shoulders and cling to his body. He interlocks his arms with my knees to keep ahold of me.

As he walks out further, a large wave forms.

"Luke." I say and point.

"Hold on tight. We're going under ok?" He says.

I nod my head and hold on like he said to. I take in a large breath as Luke goes under the water.

I feel the wave crash over top of us. Then as we come up, another wave crashes on top.

The force behind the wave pushes me off of Luke and back further.

I surface and look around for a tall blonde boy. As I spot him, further away than I thought, I near them.

"Riley! Are you ok?" He asks as he attempts the run for me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My throat burns, but I'm ok." I say.

He pulls me to his chest and kisses the top of my head. He lefts me up and carries me like a child.

"Luke, I'm fine." I giggle.

"I know." He says with a smile. "I just love holding you." He adds and kisses me.

"Is it because I'm little?" I question.