12

"Riley." Then a poke on my cheek

"Hmm." I say and burry my head into his chest.

"Riley." He repeats.

"What?" I ask irritated.

"Beach?" He asks.

"Ok." I say and sit up.

I'm greeted by beautiful blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. I lightly kiss his lips and get out of bed.

Suddnely, I'm lifted off the ground and spun around. I squeal like a child with a smile on my face. I'm then set back on the ground and quickly turned around. I'm pulled into his chest and get crushed in a hug.

"That was a horrible good morning kiss." Luke says looking down at me.

"Well I'm sorry." I say, a smile still on my face.

"I think you need to be punished for that." He says lustfully.

"Ew. Oh my god. You two are utterly disgusting." Kona says with a scruntched up nose as she stands in the hall.

"Then stop showing up at the wrong time. And more importantly, stop listening to our conversations." I reply.

She dramatically rolls her eyes and continues walking down the hall to her room.

"Anyways.." Luke says

"Do I really need to be punished for a shitty good morning kiss?" I question.

"I think so. You need to learn Riley." He says.

"But daddy." I whine.

"Oh my god! Riley fucking Grace!" Kona shrieks.

I burst into a fit of laughter at her reaction. I was honestly just going along with Luke saying he was going to punish me. I knew he was joking, but Kona didn't.

"Kona, it's a joke. I wasn't really going to do anything." Luke confesses to her.

"You two disgust me. Riley, if your mother would hear you talk like that, she would beat you sensless." She shakes her head and continues down the stairs.

"She always shows up at the worst times." I laugh and shove my face in Luke's chest.

"Where did daddy come from?" He asks.

"I was just playing along babe." I say and try to wiggle from his grasp.

"Who says I was really joking?" He says.

I furrow my brow and look up at him.

"You did. You weren't really being serious, were you?" I ask taken aback at his sudden seriousness.

"Actually, I was." He say and grips my ass.

"Luke Robert." I say and smack his chest.

"I told you babygirl." He says.

My mouth goes agape at his sudden lustfulness. I try to get out of his grasp. Then I slide down and get out of his arms. I sprint out of the room and down the stairs. Him bounding behind me. I race around the house trying to stay away from him.

"Come on Riley. Don't be like this." He calls.

A smile plays on my lips as I hide in the dining room. I see him in the kitchen and slowly go for the stairs. I quietly make my way up the stairs. As i reach the top, I hear him storm up behind me. I scream and run into my room. I slam the bathroom door shut and lock it.

"You can't hide in there forever babygirl." He says as he jingles the doorknob.

"Yes I can." I reply