21

I'm woken up to soft kisses on my face. I peek my eye open, finding myself cradled in Luke's arms.

I wrap my arms around him and bury my head in his chest.

"Wake up baby." He whispers.

I fully open my eyes and lift my head to eet his. He lightly kisses me.

"Good morning." I whisper.

"Morning baby." He replies.

I shove my face back into his chest. I feel his chest vibrate as he chuckles. Kissing his chest, he quiets down and tenses. This time, I'm the one to chuckle.

"Do you want to continue with 'round two'?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No."

"Alright baby." He replies and kisses my head.

---

I walk back upstairs from eating breakfast and talking a little with everyone. I decide on taking a shower and just realxing today.

I grab a pair of leggins and one of Luke's shirts. Grabbing a new pair of panties and a bra, I head for the bathroom.

After stripping from my clothes and grabbing a towel, I turn on the shower. I feel at the water until it's suits my needs of warmth.

I slowly step in and let the water run over my cold body. A chill runs up my body and sends a wave of goosebumps over me.

Squeezing the shampoo in the palm of my hand, I lather it in my hair. I then put some soap on my loffah and run it over my body. Being a bit more gentle on my stomach, even though I probably don't need to.

"Riley." Luke calls.

"Yes." I respond.

"Ok, I didn't know where you went." He says, his voice getting louder.

"Did you miss me, love?" I giggle as I continue to scrub my body.

"I guess you could say that." He chuckles.

I playfully roll my eyes even though he can't see me through the shower curtain. Suddenly, the curtain moves and Luke steps in the shower.

"Lucas." I giggle.

He pulls me closer to him and kisses my neck, then my shoulder. My body making his soapy as I'm pressed against his chest.

"I can't wait til we get to meet the baby." He says.

"Me neither." I answer.

I kiss his lips and drop my loofah on the shower floor. My hands trailing their way up to his wet hair. His hands slide down to my bum. Squeezing lightly, I let out a small moan. He nibbles on my bottom lip, then slides his tongue in to my mouth.

I fight him for dominance, but end up losing.

After we finished out shower makeout session, we step out of the shower.

"Babe, I wanna take you out tonight." He tells me as he pulls on his boxers.

"Alright." I say and pull on my panties.

As I reach for my bra, Luke quickly grabs it. I pop my bottom lip out as I hold my hands out to grab it. He holds it over his head as he looks down at me.

"Please give me my bra back." I demand more than ask, yet sweetly.

"I don't know." He says as he holds it.

I wrap my arms around him and press our chests together. I lightly kiss his chest. His breathing hitches.

"Can I have it back?" I ask again quietly.