10

Knock

Knock

Knock

I open my eyes and throw myself out of bed. I trudge down stairs and frustratedly swing the door open.

"You're not ready." Luke says with a smirk.

"Ah shit." I say and rub my forehead.

I leave the door open as I make my way back up to my bedroom.

I throw on a pair of shorts, white spaghetti crop top, white converse, a maroon beanie and black sunglasses.

"Is this ok?" I ask Luke who's standing in my bedroom doorway.

"Yeah, that's ok. But you might wanna leave the hat." He says and points to it.

I pull it off and quickly fix my hair. I throw it a ponytail and put on a thin layer of makeup.

"You look beautiful, let's go." He says in my ear with his hands on my hips.

I look up at him and smile. He presses his lips to mine.

Luke turns my body and picks me up and places me on the counter. His hands lightly trace my bare thighs.

A chill runs up my spine and sends goosebumps over my body. He smiles in the kiss as he starts to deepen it.

He asks for an entrance which I grant. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

I'm then suddenly lifted off the counter and moved into the bedroom. Luke carefully places me on the bed.

"Luke, shouldn't we get going?" I ask.

"If you want to." He says as he looks at me.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I was going to take you to the amusement park near here. But if you don't want to go, we don't have to." He says and draws on my thigh.

"I think I'd rather stay here." I say and roll on top of him.

He's taken aback as he looks at me. His hands slide up to my waist. I lean down and kiss his lips.

"I agree." he mumbles.

I kick my sneakers off and make myself comfortable against his muscular frame.

He runs his hands down to my bum, then puts his hands in my back pockets.

I kiss his lips once more and gently run my fingers through his soft hair.

Luke then flips us and hovers over me. He quickly pulls his t-shirt over his head and exposes his perfectly sculpted body.

I run my hands down his chest to his abs. He leans down and places his lips to mine.

He starts to slowly slide my crop top up. I pull it off and toss it onto the ground.

Luke starts to kiss down my neck. My breathing hitches when he kisses my weak spot.

He then slowly starts to suck on the spot.

"Luke, my god." I moan.

He lifts his head slightly and looks at my neck.

"You didn't." I say with a smirk.

"I did." He replies.

I playfully roll my eyes as he kisses my neck once more.

Luke unbuttons my shorts and slides them down my legs. He throws them on the floor with all the other clothing.

As he looks me up and down, he licks his lips. Then takes his black lip ring in between his teeth.

A smile tugs at the corners of my lips. I push myself up and kiss him. He lays me back down and runs his hand over my thighs.

I undo his jeans and start to pull them off his hips. He jerks them over his ankles and throws them on the ground.

I push him onto the bed and straddle him. He looks up at me and smirks. I lean down and kiss his jawline and down his neck.

As I find his weak spot, I leave a fresh mark. After doing so, I feel him grow hard under me.

"I'm going to get shit from the guys because of this." He says as he points to the purple mark on his neck.

"That's fine with me. Because I'll be getting the same from Kona." I say and shrug.

Luke playfully rolls his eyes as he flips us back over. This has been going on for a while now.

He places his hand behind my back and unclips my bra. After tossing it, he slowly pulls down my panties. Hungrily staring at my body, he kisses me.

I trace my hands down his chest, to the hem of his boxers. I pull them down, letting his length hit his lower stomach.

Luke positions himself, after putting on a condom. I wouldn't really like to get pregnant. Well, not yet, that is.

"I'm sorry if this hurts." He whispers in my ear.

"It's ok." I whisper back.

He slowly enters, and his size is not what I've had before. So, yes, I'm not a virgin.

"Ow." I whine. A bit louder than I intended.

A hot tear slides down my cheek. Luke quickly wipes it away with his thumb and places a sweet kiss to my lips.

"I'm really sorry. Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

I shake my head, "No."

"It'll get better soon." He says as he slowly and carefully thrusts.

Within a few more thrusts, it starts to get better. The pain turning into pleasure.

Luke started picking up the pace as I got used to his large size.

Moans and profanities fill the air as he thrusts in and out.

"Luke. Oh, god." I moan quite loudly.

He mumbles profanities in the crook of my neck. His thrusts slowly becoming sloppy.

Suddenly, he thrusts deep and hard causing me to moan louder than what I have been all morning.

"Fuck, Luke." I almost yell. I dig my nails in his back as he makes sure I feel all of him.

"I'm s-so close." He breaths.

"Me too." I pant.

After a few rmore moments of heavy breathing and loud moaning, we came.

Luke thrusts deep once more before collapsing next to me.

"My god, that was great." He says as his chest rises and falls at a quickened pace.

"Yes, it was." I say and turn my head to look at him.

"I know this is probably a weird time to say this, but I feel like I've known my whole life. Yet we've only met two days ago." He says.

"I feel the same way. But I don't care how long we've known each other. I'm happy I know you and I'm happy we were able to have a wonderful moment like this. I couldn't have asked for a better morning." I say and kiss him.

"Riley, I love you." He says quietly.

"I love you too, Luke. I love you too." I say and lay my head on his chest.