19

~a week or two later~

Today I'm able to go home. Luke brought me a sweatpants and a t-shirt to change into.

As I change, I hold up my shirt and look at my stomach. Nothing has really changed. You can't even tell I'm pregnant.

Luke stands in the doorway and looks at me. He approaches and wraps his arms around me. Placing his cold, large hands on my belly.

"You can't really tell, but that'll change soon. And I really need to tell my parents." I say and lean against him.

"They'll know. In time they will." He responds. "In the mean time, lets get you home and begin our journey. Round two."

---

Luke pulls up to what I live in. I remember my gramma telling me about it. This is a beautiful home.

He helps me out of the car and into my home.

After giving me a tour of the first floor, we head upstairs.

We start in the spare rooms and work our way to the only room on the left of the stairs.

"And this is your room. Or our room. Whichever you prefer." He says.

"Our room." I reply.

I walk over to the bed and curl up. Luke joins me, and tangles ourselves together.

He kisses all over my face. I become a fit of laughter as I try to back away.

"I love you, Riley Grace Martin." He says.

"And I love you, Luke Robert Hemmings." I reply and kiss his lips.

The kiss is slow, not rushed. Passionate and full of love, not lust. Also, a perfect kiss.

"You know, I do remember you saying you'd let me help you with your memory by-"

"Yes, I know." I cut him off. "But let's wait until it pops up in our round two." I say.

We call Luke's idea of rebooting my memory as 'round two'. Like the second round of our relationship. I like the idea.

---

"Good night everyone." I call from the hallway.

"Night Ri." Michael and Calum say in unison.

"I love you! Sleep tight!" Kona says.

"Hey!" I hear Luke call from behind me.

I giggle as I start up the stairs. Walking into the room, Luke jumps onto the bed.

I crawl in beside him and lay my head on his bare chest.

"Good night baby, I love you." He says.

"Night love." I answer and close my eyes.

---

I wake up to a turning stomach. I look at the clock on the stand which reads 4:37.

I get out of bed and make my way downstairs. I grab a glass of water and some crackers.

As I sit on a stool by the island, I sip at the water and nibble at the crackers.

A small pain occurs and I take a deep breath.

"I'm ok, it's ok." I whisper to myself.

I take another deep breath before taking my late night snack upstairs. I slowly make my way up the steps and into my room. Correction, our room.

I set the glass and bag of cracker on the night stand. I slid back into bed.

"Hey, are you ok?" Luke groggily asks.

"I'm ok love, go back to bed." I reassure him.

"If you need me, don't be afraid to wake me up ok, baby?" He says.

"Alright." I say as I lay on the bed.

"I love you." He reminds me.

"I love you too."