'I don't want anyone apart from you, Milan. I love you... And what better day to tell you all this than on your wedding.' He takes my hand as he lifts it to his lips, giving it a quick peck.

'I don't wanna ruin you're makeup so this'll have to do.' He smiles as I feel myself slightly beginning to tear up.

'Shut up.' I grab onto his face, pulling his into me, not giving a damn about how I'd look after this. Hearing the way he spoke about me, the way he felt about me, hearing him say that he loves me on his own accord. It felt more real, more authentic and more like love compared to anything Sebastian's ever shown me.

'Milan, you need to be out in 5 minutes.' The wedding planner informs me from outside the door as I finally let go of his face.

'Don't cry, princesa. Today's your day. You finally get your revenge.' He tells me as he wipes the single tear on my cheek.

'How do I look?' I take in one deep breath, preparing myself for what was about to happen.

'Fucking beautiful.' His hands lingers on the side of my neck as he looks between my eyes.

I hug him once more before walking out the door, looking back at him once more for motivation.

And it was finally time, I was walking down the aisle, staring Sebastian straight in the eyes. I was meant to feel happiness in that moment from just the sight of Sebastian, but all that was on my mind was Emilio. The ring that sat on my finger. The speech he gave me just before. And the way his arms held onto me before I left the room.

I reached Sebastian as he stared in awe.

'You look beautiful', he mouthed to me as he took my hands into his. My heart began to race, knowing the ring Emilio gave me was still on my finger. I was clearly dumb enough to leave it on. But his eyes were glued to my face instead, not bothering to look down at my hand as I sighed in relief.

'Thank you.' I smile at him as I look down at the people watching us. April was in the third row of people, the way she looked at the two of us was enough to tell me she didn't want this happening either. I guess, she'll be getting what she wants, but not in her favour.

The priest began the ceremony, starting with Sebastian as he repeats his vows after the priest. Hearing him saying everything felt so real... He was really about to marry me. As he finished repeating the last of his vows, I couldn't help but laugh. How far was he willing to go if I hadn't found out when I did. I would really be marrying this man and spending the rest of my life with him, cluelessly. He was up here, holding tightly onto my hand while he had a whole other women in the crowd, watching us making this promise to each other.

He looked up at me, confused by my sudden burst of laughter.

'Milan?' He asks, checking if I was okay.

'Sorry, carry on.' I push my lips together, stopping myself from doing anything else stupid. Sebastian still had his eyes on me, but this time he watched me with my caution.

The priest repeats the same words for me, waiting for my answer. I stood there, looking between Sebastian and the priest, trying to delay the moment as much as possible.

'I-' And before I got to finish, the video began playing behind us.

'Finally' I think to myself as I turn to watch the video myself. You could see a clear shot of Sebastian and April eating each other's mouths.

The rest of the guests look up at the video in shock. I hear the room erupt in quiet whispers and mumbling. I knew the eyes were on me now. Everyone was anticipating my reaction, watching me closely.

Sebastian's hands dropped from mine. I look over at him, but he refused to look me straight in the eyes. I look down at the crowd, April's face glowed in red with people looking over at her in disgust. Sebastian's part of the family were completely caught off guard while mine began to look over at Sebastian, waiting for an explanation. I walk away from the alter, not saying a word to Sebastian, as I throw open the doors to the hall. I could hear Sebastian chasing after me. I guess he finally snapped out of the shock.

'Wait! Milan, please let me explain!' He screams from behind me until he eventually catches up with me and grabs onto my arm.

'Please. Just one minute.' He pleads once more as we both stand still.

'Go on, explain Sebastian.'

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )