3

Ever since I got engaged to Sebastian, I haven't gone out and lived my life since I was so distracted with my idea of the, already, perfect life I was supposedly living in.

What better way to get free of a relationship than going out and living your best life? And so that's what I did. I got dressed in the most sexiest dress I had, put on heals that hurt to walk in and walked out of the apartment as a free women.

I met up with a few of my friends, Amanda, Catrina and Maria, at a new popular club. It was apparently really expensive to get into but I guess having a rich cheating fiancé has its perks somehow.

When we finally got into the club, it was so much more different than any other basic club I've been to. It was so much bigger than an average club and there were beautiful people decorating the place. The lights hit every inch of the room, highlighting its beauty.

I could see a group of men, looking as if they were literally made from money, gathered together at the top of the club talking amongst themselves. And that's when I spotted him.

A man that looked around his mid 20s, dressed in his finest suit with his hands in his pockets. It seemed like all eyes were on him as he spoke into the group and they listened carefully. I couldn't take my eyes off him myself. He was beautiful. The way his suit clenched onto his arms, revealing every muscle on his body. The way he was stood with his hands in his pocket could make anyone fall under his charm. He was a literal masterpiece.

'Come on, let's go!' Catrina screams over the music before dragging me into the crowd.

'You haven't been out in so long!' Amanda shouts as she dances to the upbeat music.

'I know right, how long has it been? A year probably?' Maria adds while also dancing alongside Amanda.

'I know, I'm sorry... Ever since the engagement, I think I forgot how to live life.' I say laughing as I join in with the others.

'It's fine, baby girl. We know you still love us! And you gotta focus on the wedding after all!' Catrina says as she wraps her arms over my shoulder and gives me a short hug before grabbing hold of my hands and pulling me in for a dance.

I didn't feel like it was the right time to tell them about the whole cheating thing yet... I don't think anyone should know right now. I didn't even know what I was gonna do about it yet.

For the rest of the night, I was just dancing and drinking, making up for all the lost time over the past year. It all felt so freeing, I felt like I had no responsibilities and I even forgot about Sebastian's little side chick for a second. I wanted to just do whatever, but one feeling that no amount of alcohol or dancing could get rid of was the need of revenge, the need to hurt Sebastian the way he hurt me.

As I was lost in the music, without a damn care in mind, I bump into what seems like a much taller person behind me. I turn around to apologise but once I realised who it was, I forgot how to even speak. It was the man I spotted earlier at the top of the club. He looked down at me, caressing my face with his eyes. His eyes lingered up and down my body while mine did the same. He took a step closer and lifted his arm so that it was now next to my face. He moves the strand of hair that sat on my face and traces his thumb over my lips in the process. I didn't know if it was an accident or not but it sent electric shocks down my spine. He smirks as he stares at me for what felt like hours before finally saying something.

'So what's your name, princesa?' He asks as he tucks his hands back into his pockets waiting for me to reply.

'M-Milan.' I idiotically stutter, instantly regretting it and mentally slapping myself.

'You have a beautiful name...' He says as he looks into my eyes again.

'What's yours?' I ask. 'Emilio.' I look up at him and smile, it felt like we didn't even need words to communicate. We both gazed into each other's eyes and were saying 1000 words.

'Emilio!' Someone shouts from behind him as we both turn to look in their direction.

'I'm sorry, I have to go, princesa. I hope you enjoy the rest of your night.' He says before running off into the crowd and leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )